Reviews for Stars In Heaven Align
icecreamlova chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Oooh, this was gorgeous. Every single moment. Sirius staying a presence, a shadow in the story, but not quite present except between the lines. Regulus's mother larger than life. And Regulus himself :(
Lady Charity chapter 13 . 12/4/2009
First, I'd like to say that I am intrigued at how you named the chapters counting down from twelve to zero. An interesting way to do it! I like it.

These short little chapters were nice to read. They were small, but you were able to give me Regulus's personality. I really like the last line; it seems so poetic. I thought the part where he meets a Muggle girl when he was little was sweet but also sad that he must grow to hate them. You've done a great job!
Puppylover06 chapter 13 . 10/1/2009
That...was...so...sad...WAH! Mommy!
Amrei chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
Very nice.

I like Regulus a lot, a pity his life was so sad.
Melora chapter 11 . 5/30/2009
This story is great! I can’t wait to read more.

If you’re interested in further creative writing, you may want to check out: w. geocities sapienti_university_of_magic (no space before or after geocities.) Thanks!

Either way, good luck with your writing!

Melora Brockert, SUM student
shyfoxling chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
Oh man, poor ickle Regulus. It's my personal belief that despite ideological and personality differences, Regulus always still loved and looked up to his brother, like you do, yanno? And this little smack from Sirius, who probably doesn't even understand how much it hurt... aw.
PBinMyBrain chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This is really good! Wow you wrote 54 stories? (sorry I'm new to ffn so I don't really know whether that's a lot or not: it just seems impossible for me!)
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
These are excellent drabbles you've got here! Very good work on a little known and intriguing character!