Reviews for To Live and Breathe Again
Anon chapter 19 . 6/10
Hope you eventually decide to continue this!
Fishies2 chapter 2 . 4/10
glad you decided to make it multi chap
Fishies2 chapter 1 . 4/10
reading on
Shiro-chan1827 chapter 19 . 3/4
update pleasethis is really good story and it'll be such a waste if this end up discontinued. I'll wait but hopefully you'll continue this wonderful story
BlackRose chapter 19 . 2/5
Why did you stop? Are you okay? Please do continue Im been waiting for so long...Your story seems so real...
blackberries chapter 19 . 1/23
6.5 years since your last update! I don't expect this story to ever finish but I hope it does. Your writing is so descriptive and beautiful, I could read it all day. I also like how slow you're taking the plot so no one seems OOC. I just love this story too much.
Aspou chapter 1 . 1/10
your writting is compelling! I always come back to this story!
Bawabawa chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
Omg I will literally have to gouge out my own eyeballs if you don't update! I've reread this story at LEAST 6 times now QQ
rin awayuki chapter 18 . 3/19/2017
Still hoping for this fic to be updated.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2016
I know it has been forever since you last updated, and I went into reading this story knowing that it would not be finished. But after reading this chapter, I felt compelled to write something, though you might not read it. This chapter was truly breath taking. As a reader, I was so overwhelmed with emotions of Orihime going into hysterics and Byakuya's character trying to figure out his frustrations and emotions of this whole ordeal. I cried, which doesn't happen when reading fanfiction, even when a moment was supposed to be sad. The importance of the hairpins to Orihime and her reactions to what happened on Heaco Mundo and when she finally revealed the significance of the hairpins to Byakuya and Unohana, I just... This chapter was beautiful. You are a beautiful writer. And even though, I'm sad there won't be a continuation, it is a honor to read your work
ZessLuka chapter 19 . 3/10/2016
Please write the next chapter, I so want to see how this ends. Its so hard finding good fics about byaxhime. So please write the next chapter.
Andy Inoue chapter 19 . 12/14/2015
Você deveria voltar a escrever, sua história está incrível!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/23/2015
Please please please come back..your story is interesting and I love love love to read it. It is hard enough to find good byakuya/orihime fanfic. And your's is beyond good so please update (
Reika chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
Nooo, please dear author come back! This was such a beautiful written story, I'm an orihime x ulquiorra fan and you have converted me into an Orihime x Byakuya fan, they were so in character and now I totally ship this two. Huhuhu, I cannot even satisfy my craving for these two because fics and fanarts are lacking for this fandom. So please come back and finish this well written story. Thanks!
Reaper3698 chapter 19 . 3/18/2015
OOOooo, please don't give up on this story. I'm really loving it.