Reviews for To Live and Breathe Again
I know it has been forever since you last updated, and I went into reading this story knowing that it would not be finished. But after reading this chapter, I felt compelled to write something, though you might not read it. This chapter was truly breath taking. As a reader, I was so overwhelmed with emotions of Orihime going into hysterics and Byakuya's character trying to figure out his frustrations and emotions of this whole ordeal. I cried, which doesn't happen when reading fanfiction, even when a moment was supposed to be sad. The importance of the hairpins to Orihime and her reactions to what happened on Heaco Mundo and when she finally revealed the significance of the hairpins to Byakuya and Unohana, I just... This chapter was beautiful. You are a beautiful writer. And even though, I'm sad there won't be a continuation, it is a honor to read your work
ZessLuka chapter 19 . 3/10
Please write the next chapter, I so want to see how this ends. Its so hard finding good fics about byaxhime. So please write the next chapter.
Andy Inoue chapter 19 . 12/14/2015
Você deveria voltar a escrever, sua história está incrível!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/23/2015
Please please please come back..your story is interesting and I love love love to read it. It is hard enough to find good byakuya/orihime fanfic. And your's is beyond good so please update (
Reika chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
Nooo, please dear author come back! This was such a beautiful written story, I'm an orihime x ulquiorra fan and you have converted me into an Orihime x Byakuya fan, they were so in character and now I totally ship this two. Huhuhu, I cannot even satisfy my craving for these two because fics and fanarts are lacking for this fandom. So please come back and finish this well written story. Thanks!
Reaper3698 chapter 19 . 3/18/2015
OOOooo, please don't give up on this story. I'm really loving it.
Vesalius-Koori chapter 19 . 1/2/2015
I really love this story:) I haven't read a good story in a really long time. I'm really looking forward towards this story please update soon:)
Engxty Piksy chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Please continue this! :(
Shiroi Kiba no Kyohi-ka chapter 19 . 6/9/2014
This is fantastically written. I see it has been some years since you updated, but I wanted to let you know I enjoyed it immensely. It was a great read, original storyline, the characters were up to par and believable. I was really drawn into this fiction. My only wish is that you had continued it. I look forward to your other works if there are any.

Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
I want to beat someone, how dare they take her hairpins ?!
X0X0 chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
Please update more...I cant wait too see what will happen next! X0X0 ur story! (I love it how u keep Byakuyasama in character no matter what situation he's in) N poor Himechan...Hope Byakuyasama will comfort her more xD
sashalilith chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED?! Please,if you get to read this,please,finish the story! I read it unfinished many years ago,and many times, and I have waited for so long for the following chapters,but you just disappeared. Please,if you have ANY inspiration,which I'm sure you do,do at least a few more chapters and wrap it up,it's a great story and it would be quite a shame to leave it unfinished.. Please,if you read this at least reconsider it... It's a great story and I really can't wait to see what it is that you had in mind for its ending. PLEASE,continue. Love!
Solar chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
Please, write more!
S chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
S chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
You have good writing!
It did drag on a bit when Orihime didn't let anyone take her hairpins...
But all written super well