Reviews for To Live and Breathe Again
Reaper3698 chapter 19 . 3/18
OOOooo, please don't give up on this story. I'm really loving it.
Vesalius-Koori chapter 19 . 1/2
I really love this story:) I haven't read a good story in a really long time. I'm really looking forward towards this story please update soon:)
Engxty Piksy chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Please continue this! :(
Reku93 chapter 19 . 6/9/2014
This is fantastically written. I see it has been some years since you updated, but I wanted to let you know I enjoyed it immensely. It was a great read, original storyline, the characters were up to par and believable. I was really drawn into this fiction. My only wish is that you had continued it. I look forward to your other works if there are any.

-DR
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
I want to beat someone, how dare they take her hairpins ?!
X0X0 chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
Please update more...I cant wait too see what will happen next! X0X0 ur story! (I love it how u keep Byakuyasama in character no matter what situation he's in) N poor Himechan...Hope Byakuyasama will comfort her more xD
sashalilith chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED?! Please,if you get to read this,please,finish the story! I read it unfinished many years ago,and many times, and I have waited for so long for the following chapters,but you just disappeared. Please,if you have ANY inspiration,which I'm sure you do,do at least a few more chapters and wrap it up,it's a great story and it would be quite a shame to leave it unfinished.. Please,if you read this at least reconsider it... It's a great story and I really can't wait to see what it is that you had in mind for its ending. PLEASE,continue. Love!
Solar chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
Please, write more!
S chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
Okay
S chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
You have good writing!
It did drag on a bit when Orihime didn't let anyone take her hairpins...
But all written super well
Weirdo lover chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Wow this is very well thought out and written! Can't wait to continue.
luversblues chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
please PLEASE let orihime get stronger. I dont need physical just mentally. Let her worry for him for once! I love how the whole scene on how she caught them tho _ just let the world see how much he've suffered too.I'm sure some knew but many didnt really think anything of him but that cold heartless guy. PLEASE continue this
Guest chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
Love it please continue
Nyght elf chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
I am addicted! i know you must be busy and it isn't easy to write something like this, because i can clearly see the work and effort put in. I mean such depths of characters emotions, such description of psychological breakdown... I know it needs some time but it would be nice to see an update! so could you please kindly update? and a big thanks for sharing this fic with us, it is great. good luck with everything you have planned for your future.
chibi313 chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
Even I'm starting to get annoyed with Orihime's constant apologizing and her blaming herself for almost everything!