Reviews for Beyond the Barricade
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Fleur du Feu chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Awwwe this is sweet :)
Mizamour chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Beautiful! Your characterization of these two is wonderful, even though Courfeyrac is more serious - it makes sense, since he's in another realm now. I'm glad you didn't turn it into romance - it seems like that could develop between these characters, but not that fast. Friendship is a great ending-beginning for this story :)
EponineandMarius chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
That was really good I think you should continue this!
otakuusa chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This is really sweet :) and original, i've seriously never read anything like this. The end kinda made me cry a little bit :D You should definetly continue this.
Narcissa Montparnasse chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
i just want to hug Courfeyrac and be his bestest friend in the whole wide world :D
Unrequited Alto chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This was a really good story. You portrayed both Eponine and Courfeyrac really well, although Courfeyrac could have had more snarky comments (as he always does).
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I'm in love with your take on Eponine's infatuation with Marius. I fully agree, but I'm afraid we're in the minority on that one. Still, we can fight the good fight, I suppose...
InkLordofthePhantomBattyRevolt chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Lovers it. I love Courfeyrac he's so awesome. Poor 'Ponine though. He would make a good friend for her. He'd bring out something in her that no one sees.
EntirelyInsane chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Aww. That was actually really sweet! It made me smile. Great story! Are you going to continue? It seems like one of those happy-end stories that should be left alone, but I admit that I'd like to see that nice little friendship some more! ;)
fEmAleNoMad chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Aw, this is so cute. I'm not sure how cannon this is, but that's okay as long as its not a pairing. (They do make an interesting couple though.)