Reviews for Us and Them
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Thank you, great story, and much needed 'missing scene.' I went 'huh' when Dean told Sam to 'put pressure' on his wounds...how exactly? And also was like is that, there's no follow-up to that kind of blood loss?

Sorry, to get off on a tangent, great story, loved concerned big brother Dean making an appearance, I'm really missing him :-(
ritsam chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Yeah, good one shot. That frickin' Kripke always skip this kinda shots. After all, having so damn nasty slits on wrists how could Sam salt n burn in the very next! Freaks! But you gave us a total clear picture about the aftermath, great job.

Love

Ritu.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
You did a great job on a short story of Dean and Sam.

Dean always want to protect or take care of Sam but this year has been different but I hope they get back on track soon.
danrac chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I like this version better, nice job!
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Wonderfully awesome, I loved it. Why doesn't Kripke ever give us this part of the show. I mean come on, one minute Sam was bleeding out, the next he's standing around like nothing happened at all.

Great ending to a surpurb episode.

Denise
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I like it and yes this season is like theyre apart I dont like the feling is rare but your story is kind of sweet

more please
dcp8 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Great story! I totally needed something like this after that episode, really well writen, good to see some brotherly love after all that's going on between Sam and Dean lately
Dawn N chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Well, you banged that one out quick, eh? I so wanted the actual episode to have some more Limp!Sam, so thank you from the bottom of my heart for the hurt Sammy in your fic :-)

Nice Job!

Many, many thanks :)

Take care,

Dawn
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
That was great! We definitely needed that after it was left out of the episode.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
You should be the one writing for the show. That was perfect. I'm glad I'm not the only one that picked up on what direction the show seems to be slipping. Very very well done, not to mention great writing. Thanks so much for this little story. Nicole.
Amy chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Love the Limp. And I liked your take one how Dean's been since he came back and his fears. I hadn't even thought of that. Nicely done.
Paige M. Carter chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
*Sighs* This was perfect! Exactly what was needed. Glad Dean realized that he wasn't being a good big brother.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Awesome oneshot. Something that the show deprived us of and we never got to see. I'm so glad you were challenged to write the scene so we got to see Sammy patched up and Dean being the aawesome big brother once again!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Great fic. I loved this so much. Yay for Dean realizing that he hadn't been there for Sammy.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
*sighs* The plot to take over the show might have fallen through but this tag is perfect. Sam all limp with blood loss and Dean seeing to those hurts like we know he wants to...what's not to love! GuiltAngstLimpLove

Sorry about your paper and your studies but you have to admit, this was much more important. *giggles*
30 | « Prev Page 1 2