Reviews for Emergency Exit
JaniceC678 chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Oh, what a great fix for some action, hero big bro Dean and hurt Sam. Needed a quick pick-me-up today and this did quite nicely.
Starzinmieyez chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
This was brilliantly written!
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
this was so cute that i lost the ability to can! also, perfect ending man. :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Awesome and funny story. Now that makes an awesome writer when they can do that. Yes you are an awesome writer.
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Dean ripped the toilet out. Very cute. Can't say I blame him. Karen, love your imagination. Love your style. Love your writing.

Don't know why I even bother to comment anymore. I just need to make a bunch of templates for you. Gush-worthy #1. Gush-worthy #2, etc.
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Haha, loved it! :)
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Great that despite his injuries Sam noted the smell of hydrogen sulfide and methane gas, and that in turn was the way to destroy the creatures, along with some waterproof matches! Loved the tension as more than one creature appeared and they struggled to get out! Perfect Dean taking care of Sam and just loved the banter throughout this chapter. And loved too that Bobby comfirmed the critters weren't venomous and Sam had merely got the bite infected - not surprising since he'd been in that sewage contaminated water! Had to laugh at the ending, did Dean really nail down that toilet seat or was he having Sam on!

A really great read full of brotherliness and injured Sam/protective Dean; made my day.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Absolutely awesome first chapter. Just loved hurt Sam, chowed down on by frogman no less. And you have Dean in perfect big brother mode, keeping it snarky, hoping that in turn that will keep Sam from passing out. Loved the banter between them, but even Dean can't prevent the inevitable, Sam passing out! Doesn't help that the creature has swiped their weapons duffle and Dean's knife, think it has the advantage over them at the moment.

So awesome I'm adding it to faves before reading the next chapter!
TraSan chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Woo Hoo! Really enjoyed this. A bit of hurt Sam, a bunch of big bro Dean, brainy Sam, flippant Dean and a healthy dose of comfort at the end to satisfy this comfort junkie.

Nicely done.
friendly chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
good story.. I really liked this one
alexisabove chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Haha, I loved the interation between the boys. SO funny.

I laughed out loud a couple of times.

It was short and sweet, and funny.

thanks for sharing! :)
Just A Fan chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
That was awesome! I especially love the last line... haha, I'm still laughing over it. "My brother - always one fruit loop short of a bowl." ... that is so priceless. I love it!
Madebyme chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
What a fun read that was! You did a great job capturing the boys banter and teasing and having them both use it to hide the seriousness of their predicament!

Sam's confusion and pain were palpable and I love the description of his struggle under the sewage water.

Lovely read and a little h/c is always welcome in my book so thank you so much for sharing this. Take care, Madebyme.x
x.lizzy.x chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
LOL! this story is greatness! LOL...

"Thank you, Noah," "One plus one equals ten-thousand Sea-Monkeys."

LOL! total greatness! lol...I'm glad Dean knows basic Bible stories and can do Math...lol...

good job! :D
Dianne chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
I really enjoyed this story very much. It really covered a lot of genres and I loved the care Dean had for Sam mixed with the humour. The ending was funny too where Sam muse that Dean is one froot loop short of a bowl. Really great. And I adore the waiver at the bottom!