Reviews for Mad World
Love2read23 chapter 30 . 6/4
Well done. Emtional charged. Slightly confusing with nice/possessive Voldie. Fic. Thank you for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 6/4
I find that a surprising turnabout because of one kiss. So I thank you for showing that they still have their fighting moments.
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 6/4
There was a random switch in point of view towards the end. One sentemce Harry is referring himself as I and tue next it says he was grabbed by the Cullens. Great fic so far.
Shitty writing style
popi32 chapter 1 . 5/9
You are making the whole anorexic thing a bit too much saying how much carbs food has and his attitude isn't the typical attitude of an anorexic person .
skyeza chapter 30 . 4/21
What? You can't just leave it there! What happens next? What happens with Tom? How did Dumbs take Harry doing the runna?
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 21 . 3/24
Aaaaand, baby
SirenSongintheNight chapter 31 . 2/10
Can You please make an AU of Mad World? Maybe a 'What if Harry Chose Tom?"
Littwink chapter 8 . 9/5/2016
I've been reading this, and you have not once mentioned that Edward reminded Harry of Cedric. Kudos to you!
xBleed to Blackx chapter 28 . 6/29/2016
Sin Maxwell and Co,
I literally want to kiss and strangle you at the same time! My friend and I were tearing up while we were reading this, only to have a MAJOR plot twist! You, my friend, are full of awesome surprises. Keep up the amazing work!
A giddy and gleeful girl,
xBleed to Blackx
ShadowThief126 chapter 31 . 6/19/2016
Interesting story
Kanathia chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I'm... Concerned. Ill admit, you did put a trigger warning in the description but I lm still concerned. Out of curiosity, do or did you at some point think anorexia was idealistic? Something worth achieving? I just worry. I've never met you and I HATE pressuring people to think in a certain way but anorexia is scary shit. :/
Moon Kingdom chapter 30 . 6/20/2014
I love it. I glad that Harry is alive and happy. I'm also happy that they found a potion to help female vampire give birth.
CurlyFries01 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
One bit of advice I would give you is that your paragraphs are way too big. For me personally, i tend to get lost reading through paragraphs this size, which leads to missing parts. I'd recommend having pgphs of no more than 6-8 lines. : ) (that is lines of text, not sentences.)
SakuraKoi chapter 30 . 4/29/2014