Reviews for Eye for an Eye
Lurker no. 1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I really, really love this fic... And I really hope to see that sequel soon. The interaction between the two of them is just fantastic; there isn't enough good fics about this pairing. I wonder, is Ichigo's favourite person Masaki? I guess it may be Aizen, too, but he's hardly features in Ichigo's thoughts.
dainty chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
i love this pairing so much (and ulquiorra in general) but it's so hard to come across fics of them, esp good ones :I. ugh this is beautiful and i half love you and i half hate you :c
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Quite good, well-written ! bravo.
Tilly chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I love the story but I wish that you had said just who Ichigo's favorite person was. Great job on this.
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
wow just wow is aizen ichigo's number 1 person
TERMINATE-THIS ACCOUNT-PLEASE chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Wow, I liked this. xD
Coffeespill chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!I really liked this one Poor ichi
C.Alexia chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I really liked this. The progress through time was interesting and I liked Ulquiorra and Ichigo's interaction with each other. I would be interested in a continuation of this! I'll have to check your profile! .
Okay, I have to admit though, who is Ichigo's first favorite person? Is it Aizen? Or did I miss it somewhere in the text? Just curious. But I did like how most of the sections ended in the, because he was Ichigo's second favorite person. It kept the story nice and contained.
Thanks for the great read!
Scarblade chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
oh, yeah. i liked it. if u ever feel like writing more, i would love to read it
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Who is Ichi's favorite person?
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
nice!
Panruru chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Okay, you're awesome. Subtlety, in *my* ? In the Bleach fandom to boot? It's like finding newborn kittens in Hell.
aster4jaden chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
please make another chapter don't make this into a one shot.
This is good like omg wat chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I love this. I would demande MOAR! but that would be rude. Still, I really would like to see more. It's that awesome. I also like how Ichigo goes from being a child to an adult. Or something. I like that idea.
Gettenshi chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I love the idea of Ulquiorra being Ichigo's protector. It's hard to find any Ulquiorra/Ichigo stories and I love this but I keep wondering who is Ichigo's favourite person?