Reviews for Coming of Age
ladypennywise chapter 1 . 11/8/2021
At this point, I don't even know how many times I've read this. Over and over again.
There's something in this fanfics that always manages to draw me in, maybe that shocking first line or the content itself omg
Anyway, I love it to an extreme
SetoRJK-Kaiba chapter 1 . 6/9/2021
Hey there, I know you’re probably done with this story. But I hope you can finish it, I’m sad thinking that seto won’t get his wish. I would like them to try but I guess we’ll never know. Anyway hope you are well and safe take care.
mangakan chapter 39 . 5/3/2019
please one more chapter!
Guest chapter 39 . 5/25/2018
One of the best azureshipping fics I have ever read, goddamn. PLEASE CONTINUE ;_;
Reesie Ve chapter 39 . 5/16/2018
What Seto Kaiba did was sick and disgusting. I honestly am glad that Tea rejected him, and I hope he will be imprisoned for life. Tea and Yugi love each other. Seto had no right to violate her and rape her. What he did was cruel and immoral to the greatest degree.
Reesie Ve chapter 39 . 5/16/2018
Note: I do not mean to offend anyone. Your story was good. I would like to say that I honestly felt a lot of hatred towards Kaiba in this story, as he raped Tea and was such a bastard - he should've suffered a lot more consequences. I honestly hope that Tea and Yugi get together, and Kaiba gets imprisoned for life or something. I'm just really pissed off at him for thinking that he can get everything he wants. Kaiba was very immoral, cruel, wicked, and insane. He deserves to be brought to justice.
Guest chapter 39 . 2/28/2018
Hellooooo, are you still alive? Update soon please.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/16/2017
At first I was highly disturbed by this story, but oh my god the way you played out the thought process and the nitty gritty of literally everything was incredible. This story is disturbing, but it's also one of the best docs ive ever read. The amount of psychological trauma and character reaction is so realistic that I am surprised this doesn't have more traffic than the great amount it already has. (However most people are into smut and fluff, so I think a few of them might not have the stomach for this amazing read).

You made the characters so incredibly deep and human it literally blew my mind. Please pick this back up it was truly magnificent.
Guest chapter 39 . 2/20/2017
It's been a couple years but I keep coming back to this fic. I love you're writing style, it's very introspective without being too much so. You blend a nice balance of the characters interacting and introspection. I always feel horrible reading this though. I go into that stupid little girl mindset where you just want them to be happy together but this story is so much more than that. You've done really well with this story and it's characters. I hope you'll update again sometime!
juvia.sakura.222 chapter 39 . 1/6/2017
Hi this story is amazing! Plz update soon
...
Guest chapter 39 . 1/9/2016
This truly is one of THE BEST TeaXKiaba fics out there-without a doubt. I understand what it is like to read something you wrote and feel as though it's not good enough (revised my own stories countless times) but I implore you not to give up. Your writing style is unique and powerful-captivating. You portray all characters from new angles that don't feel OOC or inaccurate. You tell their story beautifully and fully capture all the complexity that is their character (especially the depth of Kiaba and Tea).

As for their relationship-I can't see a damn flaw in it. It makes perfect sense that egotistical, entitled Kiaba would grow to obsess over Tea. It makes sense that she would be both disgusted with him and yet empathize with him. It makes sense that these conflicting feelings would drive them equally insane and haunt them.

I love everything about this fic. We are our own worst enemy but believe me when I tell you this is a true gem-a gift you give us by writing. I hope you complete this work and I can't wait to see it's next development, particularly how Tea grows to accept Kiaba's offer.
xoxo-No Name-xoxo chapter 39 . 8/25/2015
This is one of my favorite Tea Seto fics I really hope you continue this story :-)
Guest chapter 39 . 8/3/2015
Simply amazing! I had always wanted to know what something like this would be like and I love it-all thanks to you! Everything is so gorgeously complex and beautiful at the same time-I wait for more! And I know exactly how you feel when you look at your unfinished stories-I struggle with them a lot and unfortunately my own self doubt has caused me to delete a few...However believe me when I say you have true talent and you inspire me to complete my own stories-and you can as well! ;)
Ashley chapter 39 . 6/6/2015
Update soon please, i love this story.
Guest chapter 39 . 5/18/2015
No offence to smcandy, but a duel would be boring to read in this fan-fiction (or any for that matter). If you can't see it then it's just stupid. This fan-fiction is about the characters as people, not duelist. Watch the anime if you want to see that.
This story is fine the way it is, please keep it that way.