Reviews for Mending
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Great story!
annablake chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
"The first touch of tenderness from a parental figure he has ever known."

This almost brought tears to my eyes... Chuckles. Baby. Breaking down in front of Lily... This is so what I wanted on the show.

Loved it so much!
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
aw. that's all i can say, really. i've always been interested in the whole lily/chuck as a mother-son thing, so this was great for me _ nice job, once again!
Verybad4U chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
God i loved it. Once again it proves how much you understand Chuck. Parts of this one-shot could have been used in your other fic "will not remember,cannot forget" though ( if you follow season 2). The ending was aww so cute. amazing job:D
amomentintime3 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
aww, this is so beautiful
Diamondinsanity chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Aw. That was lovely.
justawritier chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
very sweet! I think their realonship should be explored more. great job :)
ggloverxx19 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
tht is soo cute! only chuck could be s sweet and mean at the same time its great! i loved it hehe i rly like lily and chuck
my.silly.heart chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
That was really cute. I love the relationship between Lily and Chuck and I think you did a wonerful job in exploring it. The ending was so very touching. I would love to read more.
blue.skies.2010 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I liked it very much!

Nice ending. I think it's really interesting to explore the Lily/Chuck relationship, and I really enjoy how you've done it (they should definitely take a look at that on the show!)