Reviews for Spy Games
myadryk89 chapter 30 . 5/22
Wow this story definitely took me by surprise. The first few chapters seems to be just another story, but them it just starts getting better and better. What you did with these characters is amazing, ALL of them are interesting. I enjoyed it so much. Mystery, paranoia, lemmons, betrayal, and more, all so so good.
Thank you for writing and sharing this excellent story with us. You are awesome.
Truly amazing story. One of the best ever, thank you for writing this- Rose
This reminds me of the movie Sliver. When she gets behind the door she will find all of the TV, monitoring, equipment, and it will freak her out.
YJ22 chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
An absolutely amazing story! I would love to read more from Edward's point of view.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Quite immature for being a CEO of a major company.
NaiyaKaiXRobertPattinson chapter 20 . 4/21/2016
NaiyaKaiXRobertPattinson chapter 20 . 4/21/2016
freeyourmind48859 chapter 31 . 3/25/2016
Wow. What a ride. That was pretty spectacular. Definitely in my favorite list. Wish you would write again. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
I hate that this ended... I loved this story, might be one of my all time favourites now. I have no words. Just wish there was more to read :)
dormirais chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
Hi, I'm in love with this story! However, one part of this chapter is a bit confusing. Edward called Bella a "voyeur" because she loves being watched. However, this doesn't make sense because a voyeur is someone who likes watching OTHERS. Edward's (your) definition of Bella makes her an "exhibitionist".
Again, this story is absolutely fantastic!
ani93ta chapter 30 . 2/7/2016
I've always adored this fic. It has everything: love, smut, friendship, fun... Read it 3 times already! Really really good story :)
jryu0620 chapter 30 . 12/27/2015
Scared the living crap put of me. I legit almosr had a heart attack.
vickyycullen chapter 30 . 12/13/2015
Oh God what an amazing story dunno how I haven't read this before! So perfect in every way, had me on edge through every chapter I am so thankful for the amazing plot! Simply loved it! I'm gonna fail my test tomorrow cause I chose to finish reading this and it has been SOOO WORTH IT THANK YOU
twifancgs chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
It just occurred to me this is a set up. Dean/Bella. Daddy gave him orders...that's my prediction.
Twifancgs
Guest chapter 20 . 11/3/2015
I love this story, but I have to be honest, I've never read a more frustratingly annoying Bella fanfic before. I'm in love with the idea of a strong and powerful Bella and you've set the premise for that, however, you've written her so mentally and emotionally weak. Even with love and infatuation in the mix, being who you've created her to be, she should not let that interfere with her work; and yet, she does so in every single chapter. I just wish there was more balance and equal ground for Bella and Edward, but it seems as if Edward always has the upper hand and anytime Bella stands up to him in the slightest, he diverts attention and she just falls into it time and time again. A CEO would never allow this to happen.
2,934 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »