Reviews for Spy Games
JustARead chapter 1 . 3h
Opps
catspats31 chapter 31 . 11/26
While the writing quality of your story is great, please note the following part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in the story if you want it to remain on this site, or upload it to a site where the "Fiction MA" content is permitted like AdultFanfiction.
KDMCAM chapter 31 . 10/9
This was amazing! I have waisted my entire weekend reading because i couldn't put this down!
jane2 chapter 1 . 9/28
bella sure as hell isn't acting like a ceo.
Ajfflady chapter 31 . 7/14
This was an epic story. So well written I enjoyed it immensely. Even though it has been several years since its completion I am so glad I took the time to read it in its entirety. The plot and characters had me reading nonstop. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Bevey99 chapter 30 . 6/27
THAT was amazing. Fantastic reading w/ Everything in it. Sad to see you left the fandom. Thanks you for writing.
Bevey99 chapter 29 . 6/27
? She is the CEO of a huge company leaving in a loft in NYC, and her shower has a curtain? really
Awesome story but...
Bevey99 chapter 24 . 6/26
No mountains in Florida.
Bevey99 chapter 23 . 6/26
WHile they're they should get married! So it seems just about everything is out in the open.
Bevey99 chapter 20 . 6/26
Lots of info, but he is still hiding many things. Hope SHE does have a pension after this.
Bevey99 chapter 19 . 6/25
No hotel has a 13th floor. This is going to end soooo bad. Guess she'll return to Forks, wonder if he will follow. Hope they're both banking extra $$$$ And, there def is something between Will and Edward.
Maybe the fact that Ed a real SPY. Open Information on technology by hacking into other countries systems. yep spy
Bevey99 chapter 13 . 6/24
voyeur likes to watch exhibitionist likes to be watched - she's both
Bevey99 chapter 7 . 6/23
'Bout to get rocky. Friday was/is one of their days.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 6/23
OH MY DAMN that was intense. And, a damn good start.
myadryk89 chapter 30 . 5/22
Wow this story definitely took me by surprise. The first few chapters seems to be just another story, but them it just starts getting better and better. What you did with these characters is amazing, ALL of them are interesting. I enjoyed it so much. Mystery, paranoia, lemmons, betrayal, and more, all so so good.
Thank you for writing and sharing this excellent story with us. You are awesome.
2,948 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »