Reviews for Welcome to paradise
Andu1991 chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
wow... that was one of the greatest and emotionally challenging story's i've ever read oO
But well you wrote it really well and i almost cryed at the ending because it's sooooooo nice xD (and i'm normally not the person who cries because of a fanfiction xD)
I'll make sure to read other work of you, if you have any (i didn't look at your profile befor writing this ') so please go on writing other stuff as great as this one
JayJayxo chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
This was a really amazing story. Forgetting sarah marshall is one of my favourite films but you made it your own and it was great, really really great!
WhenYouSmile chapter 17 . 11/19/2010
I loved it
imaferrari chapter 17 . 9/28/2010
Enjoyed the story. Love and fear and jealousy can make us all such dolts sometimes! I liked the ending, although I wish it had been a bit longer. That's how a movie would end, though. Kinda abrupt after waiting the whole time for them to get together for good.
milakunis chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
i loved it all u need is mila kunis sexy self and this story would really be off the chain
Sara chapter 17 . 12/28/2009
i just have to say i adore this story. it was amazing. the dialog, especially between spencer and ashley, was witty sexy and felt real. you are really talented. major kudos mate.
CharlieMusgron chapter 17 . 11/2/2009
I loved, that story. Forgetting Sara Marshall was an amazing movie, and that song by Parachute is deff a fave.

loved it.
hugbuddy13 chapter 17 . 9/8/2009
love this
ROCK.MY.HEART chapter 17 . 8/12/2009
sad to see the story come to an end. i loved it. can't wait for a new story from you.
free21 chapter 17 . 8/12/2009
Loved the chapter and the ending. Loved this story in general and definately will be looking out for your next story.
Amazed chapter 17 . 8/11/2009
Great Story! Loved every minute of it! Can't wait for more.
Wolves101 chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
Awesome! keep em coming
ROCK.MY.HEART chapter 16 . 7/17/2009
yay i can't wait until Spencer finds ashley. it will be great. i can't wait until you post a new chapter up soon
mini2000do chapter 16 . 7/17/2009
PLs post more soon, love this story
Cyberbaby chapter 16 . 7/17/2009
i can't believe ashley didn't fix it or anything just let spencer go by leaving her self urg pms