Reviews for Princess of Tennis
Guest chapter 44 . 10/3/2014
I think your story is pretty good-you have a nice writing style and you don't overload your readers with excessive imagery, which is a relief. However, I think next time you create OCs, you shouldn't base them on canon characters. I noticed that your OCs are very like the Seigaku regulars. That's not a bad thing, a lot of authors do it, it's just my personal opinion. Sakuno's tennis skills surprised me, but yeah, she was a lot like that in the manga and the anime completely butchered her. The romance was a bit too fluffy and unrealistic for my taste, but then again that's just me. Well done for writing a nice story. I'm going to read the sequel now!
the girl from back then chapter 44 . 10/2/2014
Hi! I'm new to the POT fanfiction archive, so I had NO IDEA what fics to read. Then somebody recommended yours to me, and I really don't regret reading it. Your writing is really light-hearted and fun. I think that's refreshing considering the amount of seriousness and angst in other fics I've read (mine has a lot of seriousness and angst too T.T every time I read my story I wonder why I'm so mean to my characters) Your romance scenes are so sweet. I can't write romance at all. I usually end up wanting to puke on my laptop because I can't write cheesy stuff. I'm so jealous ;) Your characters are super endearing as well. It's like Seigaku except girl version!

Okay off to read the Nationals arc now.
Loveislife649455 chapter 44 . 4/25/2014
Hey apparently I loved the fix it was so good and interesting I couldn't stop reading the chapters. I had to reread it to actually have a good compose but I remember every detail that you wrote and just to say it's awesome mostly with the ryosaku and u should write the 2part
orangecho chapter 44 . 3/10/2014
hahaha, this is really good. I'm going to read the national arc now ]
Guest chapter 33 . 12/30/2013
Why don't you draw a picture of each female regular? I can't imagine them but I'm sure it'll be very lovely.
magicdemi-god223 chapter 43 . 1/1/2014
It is official. This story is making it into the favorites list :-) I rather like how you didn't make Tezuka's love interest into a stone. All the OC pairings I actually like involve his love interest being either a) a stone - aka someone who's stoic all the time. Or b) so shy she can't talk to him.

I really like how you've portrayed the character though I am curious as to whatRyuu's real purpose is. Then, across the chapters I noticed several grammar mistakes and mispelled words. I think you should go over some of them because some were kinda confusing.

Of all the girls, I definitely love Katou the best.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! The rules and story behind the rules are so funny!
Jigoku Shoujo Sakuno chapter 33 . 12/30/2013
I looked up the Japanese name thingy and saw that my Japanese name is Saruwatari (monkey on a crossing bridge) Kumiko (eternal beauty child) or Akimoto (true autumn) Ayumu (walk, deeper meaning: walk your own way). It saids family name first, so it's Saruwatari Kumiko. Weird, right?
All other reviewers, you guys should also go to that site. It's in AquaJet's bio.
Jigoku Shoujo Sakuno chapter 23 . 12/30/2013
Fuji's such a sadist, yet so cute *drooling over chibi Fuji in a dress (from episode 115)*! Ryoma is, too, although forced to take the Cinderella role in place of Kirihara. It's in episode 8 Pairpuri. Fuji in a dress can put us girls to shame.
Jigoku Shoujo Sakuno chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
Yep, Hazue is in one of the episodes, but he is not a elementry schooler, although he is (maybe) in the anime. I think he's a middle schooler in your story, but I'm not sure
Guest chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
What's humna?

Anyways, I think this story is good, a lot more funnier than the other Princess of Tennis.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
FINALLY! a chapter for Sakuno! reading about OC's gets my gut... but u do a great job!

Kawaii - Chan
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
... -(_)- so FUNNY! I loved this chappie, can't wait to read the others!

MatchMakerSawa-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I'm speechless...
Ryosaku-chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Your story is so interesting.