Reviews for Second Chance
EthanP chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
This story was really great! :D
I loved the happy ending with Bill and Sookie. Thank you for writing it.
EthanP chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I really like this first chapter. Sookie is really in character, her internal monologue is very well written. Good job. (:
trouble97018 chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
Loved the story and especially loved that you made both Eric and Bill sympathetic in the end. Great story!
persnikitty5 chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
lovely story!
Demeter1973 chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
Oh goody goody goody! I just love a great Bill and Sookie fic - so few of them compared to Eric and Sookie. I thought the end was tad abrupt, but it didn't stop me from enjoying your wonderful style and the sweet, sexy, sensual Bill and Sookie action. You capture both characters very well, and I even felt a little sorry for Eric, as you managed to keep him sympathetic in spite of his inherent snarkiness. I love that about him! Anyway, thanks for the great read and I'll check out your other stuff - hope you give us more delicious Bill and Sookie goodness!

All the best,

Demeter :)
Trajedy99 chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
Good Story but, we all know it is just pretend cos she's going to end up with Eric however much you try and convince us otherwise. ;) LOL

Regards

Trudy
Krystyne chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
I know you wrote this ages ago, and are probably not expecting any reviews at this point,but I just got into Charlaine's work in the past couple of months. I have read all the SVM's and was searching for something more that I could read.

Your story is great! I love Bill. I am starting to feel like I am the only one left out there that loves Bill. Sure, Eric is hot, but Bill loves Sookie. I am still hoping Charlaine decides to go that way with the books.

Well, thanks for a great story!
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Great
brookemopolitan chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
i love this... there is NOTHING better than a redeemed bad guy :)

especially one as fine as bill :)
Elusive Horizon chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
Great story. Loved it.

Also, you managed to make me, 100% supportive of Bill/Sookie, actually feel a tad bit sorry for your version of Eric.

Brava!
Elusive Horizon chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
I completely agree with and understand that need for a moments peace and longing for the quiet, but being denied.

Great chapter.

I feel for Sook. Bill's absent when they are tentatively trying to reunite, Eric is being pissy...

Favorite line from this chapter : Sookie's "I will do what I please. You of all people should understand that."

If that doesn't describe Eric to a freakin' t!

Great job.
Elusive Horizon chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
Just enough tension and mushy goodness for me! Great job. I'm interested in what Eric is up to.
Elusive Horizon chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Great quips in this chapter. So far I'm enjoying myself. It's hard to find a well written, believable Bill centered fanfic. This appears to be one such rare gem.

Onward I go!
Semiramis27 chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
Hello, I too, found this story accidentally, and now it is one of my favourites. Just so lovely to see Sookie and Bill together! I am impressed with how you wrote Eric here, so nice of him to let Sookie follow her heart. I always love Bill and Sookie together, but don't hate Eric at all, and I appreciate how you handled the situation. It would be great if there were more, but go ahead and write another one as it looks like this one is complete. Thanks again, love your writing!
ForksintheRoad chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
I ran across this story by accident, and really enjoyed it. You do a good job of keeping everyone in character. I'm waiting for the next update! Good job!