Reviews for The Morning After
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Caveman Alec is kinda hot...
scmumsy chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
ok...TOO FUNNY! I WISH I could see Normal's face! LOL good job.
l chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was awesome!You totally have to make a prequel AND a sequel! Lol, thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
gwennygrail chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
when she rolled her eyes, i literally laughed aloud. WONDERFUL. i loved it : )
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
LMAO I love the visuals in this one, I actually laughed out loud more than once. I always cringe when people describe his eyes as "hazel" though - hazel is brown and his gorgeous green eyes are anything but. And it's only because it happens so much in fanfic, it didn't bother me as much before I started reading here. The price I pay to read gems like this one, and I consider it a small one. Loved this one-shot, thank you for posting!

TheWickedQuill chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
The Morning After was rec'd over on the E2RH forums by ThroughDarkness. I just wanted to say it was a great rec - loved the story. Short but packs a punch with its intensity. Nicely done!

On that note, I'll be self serving and invite you to join us on Raising Hell DA fic archive ( fiction) We'd love to have this - and any other DA stories you may wish to share - on the archive!

Again, great little fic! Thanks for sharing!

superscar chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I love how he stalks in, totally hot.
Through Darkness chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Short, sweet, and totally hot!

Through Darkness and Light /x\
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
WOW, it must have been tense for the other messengers watching Alec walk in the way he did...I love Biggs' remark 'bout time' LOL
Tamashii Hime chapter 1 . 8/12/2009

I like this one shot. Nice. Territorial Alec is so cool!
Nehasupnfan chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
You know you should really REALLY write a prequel to this! It's just too good to be left at that!

I love how Alec stalked into Jam Pony like a man on mission! And a possessive Alec is so hott! Makes ME want to devour him! lol!

Great work with this really! And please please...can you write a prequel? Pretty please?
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Hee! Loved how he blew wide open their secret relationship like that! My favourite was the description of how intent and almosst feral he was, stalking across the room.
Lutheyl chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
hahaha! i thought it was a heat fic..but this was much better! good job!
Sarah James chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Great story; think this deserves a follow-up or maybe one showing what led up to this. Well done!
dancer in the rain chapter 1 . 5/24/2009