Reviews for Blame the Heat!
Spitfire303 chapter 2 . 2/16
well... that escalated quickly :-P
love her frustration at her team :-D
this is epic :-)
MentalistLover13 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Loved this!
Night of the Shade chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Interesting. I hope you add another chapter soon
Nimueiswriting chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
OMG, i love this fic!

Of course i love Jisbon, im hopeless about it but still i watch the tvshow, and read ffics is a good way to dream more about Jane and Lisbon together.

And this fic is, just, amazing. You are able to build the tension, to develop the "sex act" with truly amazing descriptions, to finish it all together and making us wonder for more.

A really good fic ;)
chymom chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Love it;!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Brilliant story! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Brilliant! I hope everything works out!
Sepsis chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
oh my god! That was great!_
boutondor chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
This was so fun and sexy! Conny, you've got to write more often :) I am thoroughly enjoying your fics when I'm feeling comatose from days of insomnia. Best way to spend my weekend :)
SSJL chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Omg, so amazing. LOVED that Jane's little diversion plan backfired in such a delicious way...thank God for hot days. :) SO enjoyed that...thanks so much!
Anna chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
That was fun:)!
Simonisthecuttestmentalist chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Whoo, HOT!
Crystal*hugs*:0)
No Name chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
That was amazing! You should write another story about the swim lessons.
yaba chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
this story made me giggle and blush simultaneously, which i think is definitely a good thing. good job :)

Yana
Chiisana Minako chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Once again, I love your way of writing POV's.

It makes me like them! Although almost-smut from a pov is a little weird, this fic was definitely something. And I liked the fact that he somewhat 'explained' his reasons to get in the changing room with her. And his shock when she started undressing, priceless!