Reviews for Brothers In Arms
becgate chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Moving chapter! ! I love this story! ! !
becgate chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I think I like this story best over your others! !
becgate chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
I like that this takes place right after Endor. There aren't many fics during this period. Love the Luke and Wedge friendship! !
becgate chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Love it! !
SarahBethF chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
Just had to comment on what a terrific fic this is. Great characterization. Wonderful plot. Believable the whole way through. Can't wait to read more of you stuff!
Atlasina7 chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
This is a wonderful story. It has great action plus I love how the characters interact. It shows how much they love and care for each other. The last chapter is a great ending.
ilsa27 chapter 9 . 10/6/2010
This was a brilliant, brilliant fic. Love the fact that it is a post-ROTJ fic that isn't EU. You managed to pack everything into it - adventure, a daring rescue plan, loss, OCs... love the excitement and the the high-stakes game our Rebels played in the fic. Love the OCs you introduced - and you made us care about what happened to them. Love that Luke, Leia, Han, Wedge, Lando are in it - they are what I love best about Star Wars and fics don't feel truly complete to me without them.

I think you really managed to capture the spirit of Star Wars in this fic. Wedge's death really hit me - it is so realistic and painful that he would walk out of the Death Star only to die on the way out.

Brilliant!
Danni Lea chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
I was bawling. Down right bawling. I love your story to bits, but darn it! I was bawling so hard I had to stop several times so I could keep reading.

Your an amazing author. I'm curious though...

What was your inspiration for this story?
reasonablysunny chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
I just wanted to say thank you for this really beautiful story. While I like the EU, it's really nice to get away from it every once in a while, and this story was really, really good.

I'm mad at you for killing my favorite character, and I did cry, but it was so well-written I can't really be angry. Now I'm off to read your other Star Wars stories while I should be writing essays :)
Jet chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
Just wanted to drop a quick note and let you know how much I enjoyed this story. I loved your writing style and your characterisations are spot on. I agree with a previous reviewer about the gut-punch that hurts so much but feels just perfect. The epilogue moved me to tears. Thank you for the wonderful read.
Albion North chapter 9 . 7/26/2009
This is an excellently written story. If there were more like this, I'd be more interested in the Star Wars fandom. I'm not sure what to say, really-the overall effect is that of being gut-punched in the most beautiful and graceful way possible.

Truth be told, when JavraH died, I figured you'd used up your quotient of deaths promised in the summary. I honestly didn't believe that Wedge was dead at first, and I kept thinking, "not gonna leave him that way, right?" But you did, and I admire the guts that demonstrates. No tricks, no stunts, no fancy deus ex author, just the naked truth that people die in war, even people we've spent a story getting to love. Impressively executed!
Demon28 chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
This was so good, so heart breaking. Wonderfully written story showing the friendship between warriors/brothers. The pain of loss, of struggling not to betray shone out in your story. I was crying at the end; Wedge is now at peace while his "Brothers in Arms" mourn...
Treenahasthaal chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
I've read some of this, but I've never read the whole thing before. Oh my God, Kaz! It's heartbreaking and fabulous all at the same time. My poor poor Wedge!
H666 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009