Reviews for iDiscover The Fandom
Guest chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
i hayt tis
Mike chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Come on iMess it up Freddie could had sayed that ,since , the hot guy beat him up he could just sayed that he quit iCarly and asked for Sam to apologise him...freddie isnt that nerd... chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
Well hi there! So I realize it is practically three years late... BUT I just discovered your story today.. and let me tell you their relationship is certainly as complicated if not more so than you story... a pretty amazing feet especially since you wrote this three years ahead of time!

A great plot, excellent execution of the plot... uhhh those cliff hangers? Amazing. Also wonderful job of keeping everyone mostly in their characters... I liked Gary getting laid into by Freddie... made me very happy :)

Also Valarie can go fly a kite.. also THE FIRST KISS LIES? They killed me a little bit... but I think the ending (WHICH WAS PERFECT! I was a little annoyed you left it where you did... because so many possibilities, the loose end of Carly... WHAT DOES SHE KNOW! but the more I think about it the better the ending becomes, because these are all details that are not super important and can keep us guessing at them while we read the story... making it a hundred times better!) the more I am awed by your writing ability!

Anyways my dear, amazing story, reading all 9 chapters of it made my day :) Until next time you brilliant Seddie shipper!

~ .epic.73
Olivia chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
Hi! First, I know you posted this a long time ago and you're probably going to be like, "Hey why is this weird girl JUST NOW commenting on my story?" But when I read it, I seriously just had to. I thought it was really awesomely spectacular. You should seriously consider becoming an author or something. Anyway, thanks for making my day! I will be looking for more from you so don't dissapoint me. :) Bye!
Sherlockianoh chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Aww really neat. The elevator scene has so much more significance now. (I've been close to tears every time I see elevators closing over the past days... Why they break up...
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
GAWWW! *happiness explosion* I really, really loved this!

You did such an excellent job and were spot-on at portraying emotions. You just did it in such a perfect way. And not just Sam and Freddie (though that was super well done), but Carly as well. Her outburst involving the abuse of her door and then storming out was so in character, and funny and heartbreaking at the same time, which is really hard to do so kudos.

This last chapter gave me fuzzilies. :D I thought maybe you would throw a curveball and have Gibby's girl be someone we know, but I was kind of happy you didn't. Not to mention the Seddie kiss at the end - eeek!

I also really enjoyed the line about how they're "not a TV show." It's funny 'cause they are. :P

Case and point, GREAT STORY! :)
Shadower-Sam chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
OMG! This fic is awesome! Even though it was last updated two years ago, it's still really awesome! Your use of language creates depth in the story and there are hardly any mistakes in language too! This is one of the best fics I have ever read! It's definitely going into my favorites list!
champagne-and-razor-blades chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
N'awwww, so cute :) This has been voted the best seddie fanfiction on the internet on the seddie website I go on occasionally xD
StaR chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
I love this~! :D You totally stayed on character; I love it~! :D :)
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
LOL, this cracked me up!

Eat my pants Creddie fans. We told you Seddie would happen, and now it has. Have fun crying at home. Seddie for Life.

Hahahahahahahahahaha Awesome as always! :3
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
Gibby-official Seddie Paparazzi

You never fail to amaze me!
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
We too are just people from the internet.

Internet people who can't get enough of Seddie.

Seddie people who go crazy over this fic.

Fic people who clap their hands and say,

"iDiscover the Fandom!"

Dude, I'm lovin your work! :D
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I am one of the forum people.

Nice work!
elle chapter 1 . 10/25/2010

but y anit freddie angry