Reviews for Control
Boehmei chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
I like your story pretty much, its written very nice, and I love your stile.

But a little voice in the back of my head was screaming at Yazoo: Dont trust him, dont trust him. ;)

If youd ever decide to write a sequel Id be a happy little girl.
tokidokilove chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
This is such a gourgeous and wicked pairing… love it! XD

Great writing, you have me thirsting for more! Please write more soon!
Amon2 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
I love this pairing, its a shame it has to end. i hope you're planning a sequel.
BMIK chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
OMG you updated! Yay!

Oh this is so sad... evil, evil Sephiroth *smacks him* I liked how dependant Yaz was on him, how he clung to his hope and was just so hollow and empty when he was betrayed.

So I was surprised when I read that Seph came back again and almost wanted to scream at poor Yaz to not get caught in his trap again!

Now you cant let me hanging in here :(( I have to know what will happen next! If maybe Sephiroth can work his shrivelled heart to feel some affection for poor Yazoo in the end? What is his new plan?

Gah *tears hair*

This is so awesome, a truly magnificent story!
BMIK chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Oh my, I feel so flattered! *smotheres you to death* This is for me!

Aw, Sephiroth is so evil, using poor little Yazoo like that... But apparently Yazoo isnt so ignorant as he learned some skills from him. And I love the description of the hirarchy, the chain of power only the last two parts are aware of and use so well for both their advantages! It makes them seem so alike and you wrap this up so cleverly (or maybe Im just overanalyzing).

“You’re my favourite. The one I want beside me when I rule the world.” Oh gods, that line made ME shiver! *totally wants to see that*

Is there ANY way how I could prod you into continuing this awesomeness? I have... cookies?

This was so lovely, so utterly perfect I feel restricted to point out just how much I enjoyed it *sigh*

Really, really well done!
Amon2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
YAzoo/Sephiroth is just the hottest pairing around and you write steamy scenes. I can't wait to see what you write next.
Chanson des Ombres chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I like it :D

Wouldn't normally consider SephXYazoo, but it does kinda work. I like how you've made it fit so easily into the timeline, so it seems as though it could actually have happened :)