Reviews for Being Brothers
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Even apart, they both were trying to save the other one.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This was totally sad. I loved the line saying they were now sleeping in alien positions. That's the most heartbreaking tihng ever! Great great job on this story!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Loved Dean's thoughts and how he tried to hide them from Sam when he woke up. I feel sad that he feels weak and like he needs to always wear that mask. Still has the need to go back to being brothers like they were. Hugs, Vonnie
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Heartbreaking, but captures perfectly what is happening in Season 4. Sam changing from the sibling Dean once knew and would do anyting to protect and Dean too, changed from his time in hell. I so want the happy ending though but know Season 4 finale won't provide it, just have to hope they can find their way back in Season 5.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
All I can say is wow, that sure is a writer's block cure! Well written and brilliant.

take care hugs Shelley
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This was so well written. It really captured how Dean feels about how much Sam has changed and how his time in hell changed him. Phenomenal job!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I liked reading this short story.
Sally chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Excellent. Its great to see you write such a sympathetic Dean fic. I think you managed to capture what he's feeling - worry and fear for Sam and a sense of responsibility. Well done and Thanks
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This is the way I hate seeing the brothers right now...this widening hasm where thewy're not turning to each other. We so need our brothers back-maybe we will ge that in season five!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Poor Dean. Seems so broken. This was great.
EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Those are big questions... What went so wrong? When did things get so bad? How can I fix this?

You can't! Destiny isn't a kind of thing that you can change. Destiny could only be experienced as life. There aren't things that you could use to fix what he is or what he has become. You can only stay still, by his side, to protect and to be his brother when the time will come. That's what brothers do the best. There's no word to use to change a mind if you can't change the heart or the soul.

Good story. Really.

Too much angst. And Dean... Well he never will be able to use those masks again. I think that's for the better.

Thank you for share.