Reviews for Reap The Whirlwind
becgate chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
What a great story! ! ! I loved reading it! !
becgate chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Lovely fic!
becgate chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Love Luke and Wedge friendship.! !
becgate chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Wonderful fic! !
Beloved Daughter chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Sob... poor Wedge! He's one of my favorite Star Wars characters!

Thanks for writing and posting this awesome story. I guess it's a reminder that life isn't always filled with daisies and butterflies. Beautifully and quite realistically written.
ilsa27 chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
Brilliant, brilliant fic - love the intensity and drama of your writing. Your characterisation and dialogue and humour were all wonderful - love the camaraderie among the Rogues! Thank you for this story of the Rebellion between ANH and ESB.
Saphira.Flametongue chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Interesting story!
SkyCastle10 chapter 18 . 1/9/2010
Brilliant story! Is Karrik Tennan an OC? If she is, she's very well done!
satta chapter 13 . 9/9/2009
I have to say, I started to read this story today, and I couldn't stop it! I love your storyline, the characterization, the plot. You have just the right amount of arrogance in Han, intelligence and warmth in Leia, Luke being the well-intending farm boy that he is. And, even if I'm not a total fan of Rogue Squadron, I admire your characterization of Wedge and other pilots too! I'm truly amazed you haven't receive more comments than this, since, truly, this is one of the most enjoyable Star Wars fics I've read in awhile.
Albion North chapter 18 . 7/29/2009
Wow. I just found this story, and read it all in a single sitting-it kept my attention that well. This is impressive writing: clear, detailed, properly paced, and moving. Your characterizations of Wedge, Luke, Han, and co. are excellent, and Karrik is one of the better OCs that I've met. Even if this isn't meant to be canon, it integrates well with the first part of Empire Strikes Back, just filling in the gaps in the story. It even flows nicely into the Rogue Squadron books (as I remember them).

The sheer number of minor characters was sometimes confusing, but I don't know how you could have avoided that. I cannot verify how well the backstories, ranks, and such match to official Star Wars canon-however, for the purposes of this story, they worked seamlessly.

My favorite scene was all the fighter pilots banding together to protect Karrik and Luke-and then Rieekan's naming them Rogue Squadron because of how troublesome they were. A well-written story, on all accounts.
Bob Regent chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Ok no offense meant here, the writing is pretty good and i like the characterisations of some of the people but did you do any research for this fic at all?

Names are wrong, home planets are wrong, ranking system is wrong, characterisation of one or two is wrong (Inc wedge).

If possible you should go back through and really check on the facts for these characters and do some rewriting- if you get some of these problems corrected this could be a particularly good fic.
Treenahasthaal chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
*Sob*

Poor Wedge! What more can you put this poor guy through? Oh, wait, I know... and I have to finish beta reading his new ordeal! : )

But, this was tremendous! You have taken us on such an emotional rollercoster! Thank you!
Torli chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
Nice end...Poor Wedge...
Torli chapter 17 . 6/17/2009
The last part where you describe what happened to captured Rebels is so...well-written, but so sad...

I certainly like you gave Tennan chance to at least think that she is with Wedge.."sniff"
Treenahasthaal chapter 17 . 6/16/2009
Wow... you don't pull any punches! Powerful, tragic and, well, downright gut wrenching.

You really know how to cheer a girl up, don't you! : )

Fabulous writing as always!