Reviews for No Cage Worse
Ultimolu chapter 19 . 6/1/2017
Oh geez, this part. I swear, Wesker was chasing me like a hooker latched on to a man. Well, that's what I get for playing Chris. ._.

Also, the shooting of the glasses and running like a headless chicken didn't help either.

Me: -giggles-

-is glared at-

Me: Hee, hee, I didn't mean to do it... -is suddenly choked-
Ultimolu chapter 15 . 6/1/2017
Yeah Jill, fight the power! Listen to Chris!
Ultimolu chapter 14 . 6/1/2017
Well damn.

At least we know where the commando rolling, rocket propelling, machine gun rolling soldier majini guys came from.
Ultimolu chapter 12 . 6/1/2017
Your Wesker makes me want to throw up. Not that the characterization is bad but he makes me want to barf my lunch. he's acting all preppy and sweet like this is such a cool thing to do - to take advantage of a woman and destroy her mentally and physically.

What a slimy bastard. Like seriously, that's what I was thinking during that whole RE5 game.
Ultimolu chapter 6 . 6/1/2017
Oh crapola.
This can't be good.
Ultimolu chapter 5 . 6/1/2017
Gee, I like how he's so chipper about experimenting on a hapless woman. That's that psychotic chipper happy thing going on. o.o
Hellsingfan chapter 20 . 5/25/2013
Love this story! I was a bit frightened at the first person perspective, but it turned out to be excellent and super addictive.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Interesting beginning!

Speaking of locked in syndrome, which is one of the most terrorizing things I've ever heard of...it's really dangerously similar to*ahem*same*ahem* Jill's situation, it's odd I haven't noticed it before *shame on me*
kyo194 chapter 33 . 4/11/2012
It's cool.. I loved it very much :)
Amanda chapter 33 . 4/23/2011
This was wonderful. I read the entire thing in one sitting this afternoon (now evening). I have a hard time believing this was your first story! I confess I was looking for more of a Jill/Wesker fic, but was very pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the Chris/Jill friendship/partnership. Beautifully written, I very much hope you write more! Thank you for sharing!
Weskette chapter 33 . 1/13/2011
I loved it.

Ah, Chris, you steriotypical hunk of man meat.
Pnuema chapter 33 . 10/20/2010
The best RE:5 story I've read so far. Absolutely astounding storyline of Jill's struggle and survival. And how you continued even after the events of Wesker's demise was flawless - as if I'm reading the hidden bonus stages of the game itself!

And I love the dynamic relationship you've established between Jill and Chris. There were subtle hints, but surprisingly it was enough for me. How you described their partnership is priceless and so good.

The rest of the characters were written well as well: Wesker, Excella, Irving, Josh Stone and Sheva (you made me like her in this story, bless you).

Wonderful and exceptionable read. I thank you for giving me a glimpse of Jill's story from the game; even if it is based upon fanfiction. You made me love her even more.
Dark Glass Marionette chapter 33 . 4/6/2010
When I say this is brilliance, I'm not kidding. I think this is the first full-fledge story I've read about Jill's captivity and my God, haven't you done the perfect work here! I have to say that I found myself gasping and smiling and exclaiming at a lot of certain moments and, whilst it's in my nature to speak aloud (or to monologue; whatever you like to call it xD), I haven't done it so much as now.

I congratulate you, and I'm sorry I didn't stumble across this one sooner. I'm going to stick along the sequel; it must have as much potential as this one or even more! Cheers, and good work!
Chaed chapter 33 . 3/23/2010
I've just read this story the second time now, and I can say without hesitation, that its my favorite fanfiction on this site. And with 50 in the archives, that means something.

I'm going to check out your other soon, and if you happen to read this review, I can only encourage you to write more in this fandom. You're a brilliant writer. Don't let that talent go unused.
SLITH chapter 33 . 3/13/2010
I have read all of the chapters. At first when I saw how long it was I was considering just skimming through to certain chapters but then I chose to start from the start.

Wow, quite the roller coaster for Jill to have gone through, the extent of her injuries and for the waking up and going back to sleep sort of thing while recovering in Wesker's care. I will never forget the burning the hand until feeling the bubbling and smelling until passing out. How Jill hated the idea of giving that lady a back rub, how I found it funny when Wesker gave Jill permission to speak her mind. I wonder how Wesker was able to get such top notch scientists in the first place.

I'm happy though she had her partner in her mind to talk her straight, right away when I read about the silk and her hair being brunette I was like 'she's dreaming, she has to be dreaming.' I quite liked how you set up when she went animal that she didn't even witness it until the jewel was off of her chest. How she and Josh met up to then help out Chris and Sheva. Couldn't help but laugh when Chris took out one of her hairs to told her to look and see her hair was changing back lol.

Now that Jill knows that the equipment at the prison was for her she can at least be happy in knowing that when the inmates were thanking her and calling her good luck that it was actually because of her. I quite like the light you put Sheva into, not that I don't like her (don't like how she tends to shoot me in RE5... gr) but I really like how you wrote her.

Did not expect that attack though after with the truck and then going to the BSAA HQ to find it taken over, though I loved how Jill shook her head at Chris when he told her to lay down and how she glared at him. Can't believe samples from the monsters they've fought in the past were in that place, felt bad for Jill that she had to use P30 but she had to. I forgot until it was mentioned her immunity to the Uroboros virus when she went up to fight the guy and plant the bomb on him. Yucky.

When Jill had Chris pull over I was thinking 'this doesn't feel quite like a kissing moment' and when she started to cry and let everything out from what she'd been through. All of it right there, it felt needed, for her to come to that realization and nice of Chris to let her sleep on his lap like that. I hoped it would continue for them to have a little romance.

But yes, a very good story, I was glued to it.

SLITH