Reviews for Taking a Moment
Lala the Screaming Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/11
Lol! That was funny!
Lala the Screaming Fangirl chapter 15 . 7/11
Are you still updating this?
emily3203 chapter 15 . 5/26
You're officially dead to me. The last chapter just HAD to be depressing. And I just HAD to love it. Jeez. I feel bad for Kaoru. I always feel bad for Kaoru. -sigh- I, as I already said, loved this one-shot nevertheless. And I apologize for insulting you and calling you dead. I was in a "mood".

Along with this one-shot, I also thoroughly enjoyed the other ones too! I hope you'll continue with more sometime.
emily3203 chapter 9 . 5/26
Nice chapter. It was a little sad, if I'm honest. I'm not sure if I think of Kaoru as an idealist or realist. I mean, he's the rational one but he still has that... Pumpkin theory.

Also, you've made be absolutely desperate to identify these twins! No harm shall be done, you could say I live off of spoilers sometimes. SO! Who are they, and from what anime?!

*Activates Tamaki's puppy dog eyes*
Miss Emotion chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
Don't worry! Don't feel so horrible! We all had lives (sorry that was a bit obvious hehhe) and everyone would understand that.

I want to tell you I think you are incredible and talented, and you totally rock at writing this pairing! I love the way you write and your stories!

If you can, could you write something to do with the Pocky Game? I think that would be amazing because you are so good at writing and the pocky game is so sexy!

Keep bring awesome! ;D X
Miss Emotion chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
This is ducking amazing ,sorry!
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Omg,that had to be so embarrassing to them. Wait why would anything embarrass them they never get embarrassed when we're around the one time hikaru got caught fucking me one time and he just keep on thrusting in and out of me instill I came,and it was awkward! Trust me on this one never have sex with the door UNLOCKED!#awsomesauce
Yami no Tsuki chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
Those were all really good. I think maybe the ones at the start were better though? There were some SERIOUSLY funny ones XD
Dawn Darkheart chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
Please continue. L love the one shots you do, and it's hard to find good ones. Please continue
The Purple Kit-Kat chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Hi.
I've decided to follow/favorite this story even though it's come to my attention that your last update was three years ago and I'm a little bit impatient, but ... I love this, so I did. Which took a while because my mouse has this annoying habit of double clicking every single damn thing. ;P
Keep going and I'll give you Twin-flavored everything.
-PKK
Miki chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
I really like this one 3
Cant wait till the next one
Mooites chapter 15 . 11/22/2012
I'm still reading this! Haha :)
floridapanther28 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That... was perfect in every way, shape, and form XD

Oh my dear gosh, that is exactly how their first date would be.

...I loved it...

There's nothing else to say, really. That was extremely, extremely in character for them. It was funny too, I loved the writing XD
Adorable Reader chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
Great stories, i cant wait for the other 35 stories. I love it
wishIwereanime chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
favorite chapter yet- for many reasons, not just the smut (surprising, I know)