Reviews for The New Edition
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I love little Indy and his mum and dad. I would love more indycentric stories
misato3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I loved it and as you said, it should prove interesting to see what mischief Indy gets into with D/V.
ValaMalDoran-Jackson chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Aw, how sweet!

Reminds me a little of how I adopted my little Nugget, no one but my two younger brothers knew about her until I'd had her a week, everything set up and she was calmed down. I finally told my parents, (They still think that I'd only gotten her the day I told them, lol) and they thought that she was the sweetest most calm kitty they'd seen. Now, she's queen of everything she sees, and I have the scars to prove it.

Loved the kitty fic, keep them coming!

Toodles, VMD-J
longnite chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
A very cute look with our favorite a very domestic setting no less. Luved the way you portray Daniel being unable to say no to least not for very long before he succumbs to her enthusiasm and love. Well done!
starjems88 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
loved it:)
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Nice! Daniel does seem to be in the habit of adopting strays into his home doesn't he. And it seems that Vala has picked up on his habit. Though I can certainly see how she would sympathize with the little kitten.

And Indy, got to love the name. ;)
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
aw now that's just cute. i wish my cat was a kitten again, but alas he is now 9 yrs old

good job

:D sam
katejones2005 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
aw I love Indy! I just got some kittens myself and I love it when cats are in Sg1 stories :)