Reviews for And Guest
StoryTimez chapter 8 . 4/19
I want to read more, I've always loved this story. I like to come back and read it every once in a while.
AnikoComik chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
and now you must have the wedding
lynnzerben chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
I really liked this story. It really seemed like a realistic way different family members would react. Great job.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
btw it an IQ of 187!
KTT2123 chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
What a beautiful, funny, heart-warming story! I loved it! I can't wait to check out the sequels you mentioned!
Trahnfisch chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
ooooh... this was just great! i loved every word of it! thank you soooo much for this story! now i'm going... looking for those sequels you promised! i hope they are complete and online since i don't read wip's...
JoanIncarnate chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
AWWWWW! gosh, this is so flufficus, i feel like i jumped in a cloud, but i love the fluff, it would be incomplete without it.
JoanIncarnate chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
oh, the DANCE, it was adorable and screw all the haters in the family, morgan and reid are beautiful together!
Skyz5034 chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
impressive writing very detailed and beautifully written
KathAdrian chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
OMG this was so cute and so perfect and just awww :)

It's so hard finding quality CM fanfics on here but this was just amazing :) great work!
fan2fic chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
that was so awesome!
Out of Things to Say chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
OMG, I LOVE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN TOOOOOO!

That's smart. to name her children after super heroes. I have yet to meet any real life person named after superhearoes yet though...

Anyway, i love this story, it's awesome, sweet and gushable. XD
CharmingKarma chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
*fangirls over* This was awesome! It was a bit OOC, but it's fanfiction. It's pretty much a given X3 This was a blast to read _ Great job! But you left us all hangin, is there an epilogue or sequal? Wait-O_O-*Rushes off to check*
wizardsapprentice chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
I really loved this fic! I loved that both Reid and Morgan were kept in character. I am new to the fandom and I am thrilled to see that there are good fics out there. So do you know if/when you are going to write a follow up? I think it would be great to write the in-laws (Fran, Desi, Sarah, and Diana) meeting each other, then the team and then all of them at the wedding. It has great potential
me chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
oooooh I LOVE this! So cute and awesome and Derek's family is just amazing! Great fic!