Reviews for Love Story
AAEL ELAA chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I read it again and again and never love it any less.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
amazing love Taylor was wearing a shirt with her on it when I found this
MidnightWolf13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oh my, That was really good! MidnightWolf likie! Anyways I decides to read this story cause I love the song and I always wanted to see Rose and Scorpius together! Great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I'm not a big fan of song-fics, and switching back and forth in POV's, but this was a nice piece.

I like your characterizations of Rose and Scorpius. Scorpius being the gentleman. It's nice ot see that side of him, since most fics paint him as the bad-boy.

I did notice one grammar issue, "Then we'll talk to my dad about this. - you're missing your end quotation mark.

Otherwise, it was nice. :D
Ginny Everdeen Potter chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Oh my Rowling, I loved this fic! It probably helps that Rose/Scorp is one of my favorite next gen parings right after Teddy/Victore. I espcailly loved it because I resently read a fic were the author made thier love story almost exactly like Romeo and Juliet.
exogenesissymph chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Love it~
ZeBarmyBookworm chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh.

I just can't stop smiling :)) It's beautiful!

The story build up is exquisite. I would definitely read this over and over again :)
astoldbytehgan chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Very well done! As an adorer of Scorpius, I LOVED this!
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
:O Oh my! Curses! Gah! Evil! I have officially fallen for Scorp/Rose. And I don't even like NextGen! I almost didn't read it, I almost passed it by...but no. It didn't work out that way and I'm sososososo glad I read it because this was fantastic. Flowability, believability. And Ron's reaction was suprisingly spot-on, though I do wonder what Hermione thought (bless her soul). It was cuute! (only tough guys say that) and I liked it just a tad too much than I should. But you are such a fantastic author that now I ship for them. All by one story. I hope you're happy with yourself. *compliment alert*.
wearingrosecoloredglasses chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Great songfic! I love how it didn't go EXACTLY how the song was. You actually used your imagination to make the song a story. Great job!
clearblueskies chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Awwww! I always think of Rose and Scorpius when I listen to this song too! It was very good; keep it up! :)
emmagraceling chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This makes me smile.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Very cool. I'm a bit of a traditionalist too and hope that whoever my future boyfriend is, that he be respectful enough to ask my dad as well. You did a great job on this and can NOT go wrong using a country song as a basis for a fic. 5/5
ShinyTogeticFTW chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Awesome story! I love country music and I love Harry Potter, but I had never seen both at once; I'd say it was very good.

However, I wanted to point out some minor errors I found: 1. "we had to make and especially good impression" - it should be "an" instead of "and"

2. "if my father force me to choose" - it should be "forced" instead of "force"

3. "Maybe he was just thing about what I had begged that night" - I think you meant "thinking" and not "thing"

4. "just outside of Hogsmead that we had discovered on one of our Hogsmead weekends" - Hogsmeade has an "e" at the end

5. "making sure I look presentable" - because of the context, it should be the past tense "looked" rather than "look"

6. "calm on the outside, scared out of my wits on the outside" - I'm pretty sure he was only scared on the inside if he was calm on the outside.
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I liked your version of Love Story! Well done!