Reviews for Surrendering Fear
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I loved how you portrayed Yami in this, him being all insecure and stuff. And Yugi being all gentle and patient with him. Those two are so freaking adorable!
ForbiddenZero chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
It's so hard to find Seme! Yugi Fanfictions with submissive Yami. I love it when Yami is bottom to Yugi to me that a Puzzleshippers dream.
SilverShadow123 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Thank you for blessing this archive wth seme!Yugi :)
winters palace chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I love it!
Hikaridragon1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Oh my god I loved that! Yami is so cuuutteee! KAWAIII! And seme yugi is romantic. I actually have seme yugi and uke yami stories but I don't post stories so yeah. I just write for fun. But I loved this. Please make more. I'm a yugi seme fan.
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Aww... Loved it! I'll agree, it's adorable when Yami's shy and uncertain. There's hardly any seme!Yuugi out there, but it's always awesome when somebody actually finds something!
Tsarina Torment chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I loved this! And you're right, there are not enough seme!Yugi or virgin!Yami/insecure!Yami fics in the world and it's really starting to bug me... so THANK YOU for providing me with one!

StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
luv this
DarkValkyriaJ chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
whaat? no sequel?

AlchemistLynn chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I've never read anything like this story before. It was amazing, 3.
green chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Oh my gosh I love this so much. I am really a novice at reading these (this is in fact my first one) but I have to say I am quite impressed. Your writing is so natural that I can definitely picture everything and there is no awkward phrasing or pretentiousness to your style. You really convinced me. Plus the sweetness, and the focus on their emotional bond rather than explicit sex details is so beautiful. I love how it fits perfectly in the canon without stretching the imagination at all. Thank you!
Serena6686 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
ani chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
uum... i'm not sure what to say. it's beautiful and i love the seme-yugi and especially the virgin-yami(if you know any egyptology he'd have to be!) but something just feels off...

i don't know... but the ending makes it seem like yugi's not as innocent as he should be.
Ma'at's Apprentice chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Brilliant. Bravi! I love this story.

I am in agreement with you, there need to be more seme!Yugi stories.

You did an excellent job.