Reviews for Midwinter Luck
Lady Sandry chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
*bounces* Yea for Kitty! I love this! Love, love, love, love! You are one of the few, and I mean few writers who can write fluff while keeping everyone totally in character. I stand in awe of your talent.

I didn't have the nicest of days today, and this was *just* what I needed to cheer me up! Nice fluffy Daine/Numair fun, with a sweet cameo by your favorite Volney Rain.

Nicely done, and I hope to see more like it.

A much cheered up,

Lady Sandry
Jeneveive chapter 3 . 10/18/2003
Wonderful!

A beautiful plot, compelling storyline and detailed view on all characters, expressing personalities I hadn't even thought to imagine.

An utterly perfect Midwinter gift to us all!

Keep up the great work!
ElspethElf chapter 3 . 10/9/2003
I must say I am spellbound by your stories. You write beautifully! Parts of your story left me in stitches of laughter, gave me shivers and the ending with the brass door sign really fitted the description in POTS cleverly. (thumbs up!) well done!
sw33t t3mptations chapter 3 . 9/24/2003
this story is really good!
Antz chapter 3 . 9/23/2003
hi ya good story kitty this one is longer than the others and is very good

see ya the one and only ant
CodeNameTargeter chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
Sheesh, these are good! Not many authors can have me sitting at me computer all ngith readign their work. *shakes head* You're good, real good.
Ash Vault Rose Garden chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
cool!

love the story!

MORE CHAPTERS!
Ash Vault Rose Garden chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
i like the story still! update more!
Ash Vault Rose Garden chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
wow...great story! love it-mmph-hmph- (srylol!)
The Blind Assassin chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
Kitty- this is wonderful! I very much am enjoying this fic, and I absolutely love seeing Miri in here, you did such a greta job with her! She's perfectly in character. And Volney is incredible... i adore the Daine and Numair stuff too, as fluffy as it is. *sigh* very nice.

Your favorite sidhe,

Min
CrAzYhOrSeGiRl88 chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
now you've got me hooked! I MUST read more and soon! _
Dragon chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
that was a sweet story!
Charlotte Sunshine chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Great, great job on this story. I love how you described each character, how you added humor to a very cool story and how you start every chapter off with a poem. Please continue this story, you have a lot of writing talent and I'd hate to see it go to waste.

Main Idea. If you hate long reviews: Good story. Keep writing. Update.
AlmightyChrissy chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
E! I loved it I loved it I loved it. All the gifts were so perfect. Evin and Sarge KILLED me but in a good way. I get the sense from this story that had been coming for Evbin for along time and it was cool that Sarge was the one he finally broek down with. Miri afterwards was just too awesome. And the errand boy! so cute!
AlmightyChrissy chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
E! This was so sweet and cute and I loved it! Miri was so much the way she was in WM, and I loved the reference to Coram. I'm looking forward to more!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »