Reviews for Midwinter Luck
Starchild524 chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Um, to nitpick... the honey-soy incident took place in Focus, which also involved Daine's bout with unicorn fever. In TROTG, which happens around Midsummer, Numair alludes to this event occurring "six months ago," which makes it the Midwinter before TROTG. This one is apparently set the Midwinter *after* the book, which makes it a year after Focus - but here you say the Doi cookery experiment was six months ago. I believe it should be twelve. OK, sorry... just had to say it. *sigh* I love this story...
Raashna chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
Please write more! It's so good!

I loved the way you developed Volney Rain's character.

~ Raashna
Wintersjuly aka me chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
he he. had to review.

must.

read this ages ago but still good and one of my favs. Of course you did that annoying habit of Volney Rain's to irriate us all humm? And yes, i'm very irriated.

and yes, i love chapter two best. Daine is still a favourite of mine and Miri was very err... air headish and teasing. (as in other words, behaving like a typical Girl, and us wacko fiction writers are no near typical Girls, we are the Weird, the Zonked in the Head and i'm rambling again...)

well going to hunt for your other stuff now.

Anita
Lea chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
Kitty! For fanfiction (which I usually hate, especially if it's by me) this is great. The first part is hilarious, and the character of Volney Rain is excelent and amusing. A good laugh all around. The second part (to be perfectly honest) is slightly corny. The whole Evin and Miri angle is a bit artificial, but perhaps I only think so because their characters were not much explored and so I don't know what to expect from them.

All in all, this is a commendable effort, especially when put against other fanfiction, which tends to consist of someone's unstructured efforts to change the fate of a certain character and have him/her marry or fall in love with someone different than s/he did in the book. Keep writing.
QueenOfTheRogue chapter 2 . 5/4/2002
REALLLY GOOD! I LOVE IT! WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER NOW!
Zurizip chapter 2 . 3/1/2002
how sweet, i like the way you did this. its cute.
Pinkpanther chapter 2 . 1/24/2002
Loved it!
Sarah chapter 2 . 1/21/2002
Daine and Miri are all around pleasant, Kitty. Especially Miri. Should we be expecting a wedding within the next few stories?
Spiffy chapter 2 . 1/20/2002
Tis' Spiffy me chap here... _ muahahaha... Yup, that was an enough answer. Nicely written and woven together. Oh, oh, what is Evin going to say? How abt Numair's gift? Goodie goodie. got lots to look forward to.
Rosethorn chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Aww..Volney Rain is sweet! Mmph hmph. ::falls over laughing:: Sorry. Can't resist.
Heather chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Very cute Kitty! Very thoughtful!
Spiffy chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Totally spiffy. Nice. But when did this take place?
Queen Bitterblue chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
*pretends that she wrote some witty, meaningful review here*
Daine chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
I like it alot. Please continue and please work on your Focus story too I like that one as well.
Sar chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Very good, Kitty! I liked it alot - no, I loved it! Little Sefton is just too cute, even though he wasn't actually a part of the story. Looking forward to reading more stories! Take care, Sarah
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »