Reviews for Where You Go
sian22 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is so very beautiful. So light yet brimming with emotion and spirit. Thank you so much.
Moleinahill chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is really lovely and sad. It was a pleasure to read thankyou Geale.
Grey Pigeon chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Oh, dear. I had to wait a little with reviewing this particular story; I read it the same day you posted it, but I simply couldn't tell what i feel about this for my thoughts were too scattered for that. Even now I clearly don't know what to say, for the story is beautiful, but very sad. I read the story of Aragorn's passing in one of the appendixes in Tolkien's book and it always seemed to me unbelievable to simply decide that your life has ended and die, just like that. Maybe there was a second meaning to it, or it was a metaphor I haven't unveiled yet.

I suppose I have to say it: I don't like stories about death. It's a topic I can't just welcome, accept and read about. Your story made me sad to the rest of the day, even though I know it wasn't your purpose. I just react that way, always, when it comes to somebody's passing; so instead of describing the sense of the story and saying what I learned from it, this time I will stick to the form, alright?

Because had you written it otherwise, it would not affect me so much, I think. In the first line you somehow told the readers it will not be a merry story, for you use the words telling about age. Everyone knows what Aragorn's fate is, and it wakes the associations. Later you simply described the short event, just like you always do, showing us a photo instead of the whole film. Only at the end we are to discover that "confusion" undoubtedly confused us, and we have just witnessed something heartbreaking, totally unaware of it.

Have you, dear Author, any idea how strong the impression is...?
baby green eyes chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Mmkay. You know I dont usually like A/F, but still. I was bored. I was searching my email. I found this. I resisted clicking it. At first. Then temptation and curiosity mingled, and BAH! I had to read it. JUST KILL ME, FINE, BUT I READ IT!

I felt very calm while reading this. I liked it. Even though I would prefer A/L all the time..but still. I liked it, because it doesnt make me want to rip Faramirs head off his shoulders and toss it in a paper shredder. Or head shredder, I should say. And then ground it into a pulp and eat it for lasagna.

And I knew if it was A/L and Aragorn died, I would be stabbing myself..with my..cellphone. Even though its not very sharp, or sharp at all. And it has a gel-like soft covering. But even so. It is the intention that counts. DO NOT JUDGE..(how do you say 'I' in old speak? Its not thy, thou, thus..what the bleep!) DO NOT JUDGE TH..(you get what I am saying)

KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK AND STOP HARASSING ME!

~BGE
lostinterestsorry chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I totally cried. Very beautiful.
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Melancholic in a good way, it was sad of course, but also fair, sweet, beautiful as the summer night itself can sometimes be all these things at once
novelteas74 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
That was so sad. Very lovely.