Reviews for E0 Drabble Challenge Frame
MarenMary93 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I kind of guess this chap is from Deans time in hell...?
Am I right?
amyblair chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
What I love about this is that you could picture either brother in this scenerio. I have feeling this could be Dean... possibly in Hell, but that's just me. I like that everyone can put their own spin on it.
KatyMM chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Both beautifully vivid and alive with detail Bev. Couldn't possibly pick between them!

Katy x
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
There is something so heartbreaking about this... that this poor broken creature cannot allow himself the luxury of tears unless the rain is there to mask them.

So very tragic, yet so beautiful.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
And I keep telling myself I'm not into pain, it's not sexy reading about the guys getting slapped around...

and then you go and make me a liar.

Dang, Bev... *fans self*
Mad Server chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Awesome job with both of these! There being nothing left but blood to throw up in the first one... and the stillness and exhaustion in the second one, which you really bring to life with Dean's posture (it's Dean, right?) and his not registering the steam from the coffee cup going in his face... really well done!
LivingForTv chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Oh, this drabble made me inhale deeply, lower my shoulders and calm down. I hadn't realized I was stressed until this drabble transported me into solitude and thinking mode. Thank you!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I'd say so! You really painted a picture here, in very few words. I would SO like to know what happened before and after. A story in the making? I'd read!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Oh, that first one was totally wicked! Both very well done!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
I love the mug in his hand, the forgotten coffee. Great job with the descriptions, sets the scene nicely.
InSecret chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Ok, after my last review I was totally gonna say something insightful, but, uh... pretty. Gah. :-)
InSecret chapter 1 . 4/26/2009