Reviews for The SHAWN SPENCER Owner's Guide
greenpineapple chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This is a really cool product, how much do they cost? How would one put a price on unbelievable humor? Anyway, this is good.
kittyhawk09 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Really fun and creative. I loved reading it. However the mention of Shassie disturbed me. Keep writing. By the way, where did you the idea for this owner's guide? And you could have included that you persuade SHAWN SPENCER to do things that would normally disinterest him if you distract him. As seen on the ferry episode SHAWN SPENCERs are highly distractable.
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I love these things! They're hilarious!
-Kaitie
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I'm definitely going to buy my own SHAWN SPENCER and CARLTON LASSITER! I'll have my very own Shassie .
Koschei 'Master' Sigma chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
:D Love it! Now I want a SHAWN SPENCER of my very own!(Not that I didn't before, but still.)SHAWN SPENCERs are AWESOME!

RoyEd Fangirl
ColorLikeWhoa chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oh... This is HILARIOUS. I'd like to order a SHAWN SPENCER, will there be a Gus as well?
utahyoda chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Oh, that was delightful. I think my favorite part if when you included all the names he has used over the series for himself and Gus.
BrokenSky49 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
LOVED this!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That was EPIC! I was laughing so hard! Great job!
CallandEric4ever chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This is so creative! I love it. Where can I order a SHAWN SPENCER and JULIET O'HARA?
A maze thing chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh man, I'll go broke getting all the Psych models, but I want 'em all! This was freakin' hilarious and amazing! I loved it! I loved how Gus had an outstanding about of nicknames. A Shawn Spencer would be awesome! I think I'm gonna go get myself one now!
Jade-t9 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This was hilarious!
viva9626 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
laughed so hard, my Coca-Cola/Orange soda mix shot out my nose
Hidden In The Darkness 15 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I'll take all of them, and lock the SHAWN and LASSIE into a room together. If LASSIE doesn't kill him, I'll have my own personal Shassie! Q(,)
Explicitly Awesome chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
where do i buy a SHAWN SPENCER?

i should get a HENRY SPENER too

and a JULES

and a GUS

i don't think i want a LASSIE though hmm

sure ill get a LASSIE