Reviews for Tuned and Confidential
cantbewithoutedward chapter 28 . 9/28/2009
amandakins chapter 28 . 9/28/2009
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more. And I belive that if Edward smoked the cigarette to the end of it and then he threw it on the ground and smashed it, it wouldn't have set the grass aflame.
SweetAugust13 chapter 28 . 9/28/2009
Damn.. i knew this would happen... update soon.. :D

holly7tree chapter 28 . 9/28/2009
WHAT! you can't throw a stupid curve ball like that and not expect us to respond that way! no fair. anyway... bella wants to marry him!(who wouldn't?) Miss bad you for skipping out on us last week! even if i wasn't on much last week. but yes stupid school gets in the darn way. tell me about it. Homework almost everyday! yeesh I can't wrap my head around it!

Guess what! ok my brother gave me the first house of night book for chroistmas and haven't gotten around to reading it until july. but now I'm on chosen and am so mad! she keeps standing up Erik(who reminds me of Edward) and is cheating on him with lorn(grosses me out) and then the whole sex thing with heath.(who frequently reminds me of a werewolf who I hate very much). I remember you commenting about it in YAMTLY. so yeah. I cryed when Stevie Ray "died" Did you? and the dress Erik got her they didn't even keep it! they threw it out instead of dry cleaning it! i was so mad. I really like that dress... and Erik...

xx.FrequentlyDazzled.xx chapter 28 . 9/28/2009
You've updated!

im so happy with this chapter.. but not with the cliff... common!

can't wait for the next chapter.. i hope your doing good in school!
AlwaysMyBella chapter 28 . 9/28/2009
oh no! Poor alice. Terrible :\

But this chapter was awesome and i can't wait to hear what happens next!

Glad to see it has an actual plot line, then just edward and bella ending up together.

- smiles sheepishly - ( that's what mind is kind of. Not a plot line. a bellaxedward get together haha)
Kdub4127 chapter 28 . 9/28/2009
OMG I love this story but I wish you would write more often I cant wait to read more but I know things are busy in life just wanted to let you know I realy love your story
teamvampireswitches2412 chapter 28 . 9/28/2009
i love it and i can't wait for more please update soon
Liz-Liz chapter 28 . 9/28/2009
Oh no Alice is sad. I hope shes alright. Thanks for the update and please update again soon I really wanna see what is gonna happen next
screaming.monkeys chapter 28 . 9/28/2009
wow thats not nice or good or WOW
Marianka chapter 28 . 9/28/2009
I like it..)
FRK921 chapter 28 . 9/28/2009
Maxine A chapter 28 . 9/28/2009
This just keeps getting more intense! Wow, I'm so excited for the next chapter :).
spicehnoodles chapter 28 . 9/28/2009
I keep putting this in my review.

Oh, well.

maryrooksie chapter 28 . 9/28/2009
OMG NO, not alice, argh, update please, a massive cliffie!
661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »