Reviews for Tuned and Confidential
Saleema chapter 31 . 3/7/2010
When is the nxt chap coming?
Princessinblues chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
AMAZING, PLEASE REVIEW SOON! I LOVE THIS SOO MUCH!
Edward'sWiffey chapter 31 . 2/19/2010
i love it :) please update soon : D
mander13 chapter 31 . 2/14/2010
intense is right
Sam chapter 31 . 2/9/2010
wOW YOU HAVE TO UPDATE TH NEXT CHAPTER SOON. THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY. I COULDN'T STOP READING IT AND WAS ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT NEAR THE END. SO I KNOW YOU ARE BUSY AND EVERYTHING BUT PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ASAP. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE?
Bastille98 chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
I think that a better response to 'just because blah blah blah' would be , "But who would want to be friends with you?"
m0t0b33 chapter 31 . 2/3/2010
that's it? NO! it can't be...prese update the story 'cause you have me with the stomach in my throat and i'm dying to read some more...
RiaMaria chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
I like this story, I'm interested in what's going on with Edward, repressed memories making their way to the surface maybe?

Looking forward to getting caught up with this!
ILoveEdwardCullenx chapter 31 . 1/25/2010
WOW. update soon pls ( :
LiteraryRomantic chapter 31 . 1/24/2010
Update soon! I read this based of of the recommendation of another author, and at first I really didn't think i would like it, but I've definitely changed my opinion.
mcamastow chapter 31 . 1/21/2010
really great chapter the fight scenes were realistic and you could feel the fear in the main characters . can;t wait for an update.
L5472 chapter 31 . 1/16/2010
Oh my sweetness! I just caught up with this jem and I have to say I am loving it to bits. Great storyline here. And what a cliffy and was! Whew! Imagine my surprise when I went to click 'next chapter' and I saw this was all there was so far ;P Just my luck!

Anyways, can't wait for more!
AmericanGirl1990 chapter 31 . 1/12/2010
Hi. I don't usually review-I prefer sending PMs 'cause this way I'm receiving replies. But since I wrote a story and noone reviewed it (I know, it's pathetic) but I decided to review every story I read. I really like your story and I can't wait for next update. Have a nice day,

Magda ;)
meggsy chapter 31 . 1/3/2010
Ooh, very intense! Hope we hear soon
Erica chapter 31 . 12/31/2009
Dude cliff hangers suck! Please update again soon because ending it like that is so not cool. Thankyou for finally updating this story I was beginning to wonder if you were still alive lol. Cant wait for the next chapter! :D
661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »