Reviews for Tuned and Confidential
twilight43v3r chapter 31 . 12/30/2009
that was really good! :) please update soon!
bellacullensince1989 chapter 31 . 12/30/2009
HOLY CRICKET! Talk about intense! Wow that was good!
loves to read chapter 31 . 12/30/2009
Wow, just wow! It was worth the wait! I know what busy is like so you're forgiven :) I am excited for the next chapter!
teamvampireswitches2412 chapter 31 . 12/30/2009
i love it and i can't wait for more plzz update soon. HAPPY HOLIDAYS chapter 31 . 12/30/2009
oh my freaking god... the was realy intense! AMAZINNGG... cant wait for the next chapter... update soon! ]
Mo'Reading chapter 31 . 12/29/2009
Edward references a window atop an 80 foot wall, and I wonder how can people know that? I hear people say ‘oh it was about 50 yards away’ or ‘it will only take me 15 minutes to finish doing this’ how do they know that? I’ve always wondered what type of personality a person has to have to be that exact? (sorry me just rambling on about things that make me go mh?) Go Edward very Jet Li of him. How did Alice get the knife if her hands were tied behind her back, and Edward said the knife fell on the floor in front of her? Funny instead of Bella trying to kick & squirm when Marcus gets ahold of her she channels all of her anger through her eyes hoping he sees her hatred. For a minute there I thought maybe she had a super power. I think that after Marcus stabbed Bella and punched her it should have moved to EPOV because honestly she would not have had the presence to remember any details even the punch to the side of her head would have not been noticed by her except to maybe say she felt something hit her head. At least for the parts of the fight, if she was stabbed natural instinct for her body would have been to block out everything so that her body could focus all of its energy on itself, even if she was seeing what was going on the shock would have impeded her registering any of it. Military, Law Enforcement, Secret Service, & Rescue Team are trained to continue to observe and catalog as much as they can in a crisis like this but a normal person would have been disoriented by the shock and pain.
cantbewithoutedward chapter 31 . 12/29/2009
loved it
wilhelmiina2 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
"You're in gor a long ride", sounds dramatic.. Maybe just imagining things or he just decided to get to know her.
PenguinGaga chapter 31 . 12/28/2009
YES! This is the kinda stuff I love to read! GO GORE! Anyway *clears throat and looks around nervously* good chapter...
daybrooks chapter 31 . 12/28/2009
o. m. g. that was awesome! upadte soon plz.
Zoey Redbird chapter 31 . 12/28/2009
Dude that was freaking amazing. Took you a while too update but definetly worth it. You go girl
beckystrawberry chapter 31 . 12/28/2009
*gasp* an Update? yayy! i thought you forgot this story :(

And this was pretty intense. good job :)

Aeieo chapter 31 . 12/28/2009
Oh it's Christmas, I had to review! Baha, loved the chapter! Intense, intense, but I really wanted to stab you for the cliff hanger But a stab of love, none the least! And before I get off subject, update sooner pretty please. I'd hate to have to stalk you / But seriously, I really did love the chapter and mixed POVS. So I want to know what happens. So. Update. 3

cheermom13 chapter 31 . 12/28/2009
loved the chapter .please,please,please update soon
kk chapter 31 . 12/28/2009
yes, very intense and i love it!
661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »