Reviews for Tuned and Confidential
Maya The Sadistic One chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Guys love to Make Bella Blush.

Another Amazing chapter of an amazing story from an amazing author. chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
that was awesome! plz update soon! ]
rizzyg2 chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
i love your story, i cant wait to read more of it! Just one tinsy-winsy thing: when you go -A-L-I-C-E- to show passing of time, i wasn't sure whether it was APOV or not. i get it now, but it's just a little confusing. I love your story, your writing is beautiful and your ideas are great. I don't have ANY propper criticism becuase its that good! Please update soon :)

loves2readlots chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
love it
istarmyway chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
liking it
xoxoshopaholicdancerxoxo chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
lol nice. Your description of Jacob and his actions are the most similar to Stephenie Meyer's than other fanfics with him in it. ] I can totally imagine him saying those things to Bella.
rizzyg2 chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
wikced story, i cant wait to read more. When are Bella and Edward gona get together? sorry, im really impatient when it comes to a good story! I read all of You Made Me Love You and it was brilliant, this is just as good! I even think that the ideas behind it could be even better :)

Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Thank you.:)
whitezcar chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
I luv it. plz update!
holly7tree chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
good good- but what the heck does it have to do with the chapter title. I still don't get it.

evermorelove9 chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
I like it so much. Please review soon.

Pretty please.

AlwaysMyBella chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
oh i can't wait to see where this goes!

It sounds really good so PLEASE update soon.

kay thanks (:
TheRealOriginalSammy chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Wow! That's Ace!

Brilliant Start!

Can't Wait For The Next Chapter!

xoxoshopaholicdancerxoxo chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
I like where you're heading. ]
timmy chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Great start, going back to the past, huh. Keep going I'm sure this will turn out to be a great story.
661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 Next »