Reviews for The Wellspring
Awesome story!
idreamofivan chapter 23 . 9/1
Rocking it!
Idreamofivan chapter 22 . 9/1
Súper cute... I am a little scared of them going to Bobby's though. If lyderker knows all about them, he probably knows about Bobby.
Idreamofivan chapter 21 . 9/1
Awesome writing, I mean the story is awesome but you can make anything sound interesting.
Idreamofivan chapter 20 . 9/1
I have been bad, reading this and not reviewing. I try to review everything I like even if it a million years old because it is nice to get reviews.
You are an amazing writer, really gifted. i am hoping that you are still writing somewhere.
Eboni chapter 28 . 12/19/2016
...and it's not finished. **Cries**

Thank you for sharing such a well thought out, well written story. I love how Dean takes on a fatherly role versus an older brother role in this, since the kid are so young. And Sam really is like the wife and mother at times. Their family dynamics are hilarious. And Alec... is perfect. His language, attitude, the way he plays people and steals as a career, and Dean's amusement and Sam's irritation made this story for me. It is also the perfect contrast for Ben who is well behaved, with high morals and who is openly troubled.

This world you've created is fabulous and I hope one day you'll write more in it. Take care! Oh yeah, and I have to give you props for the "naughty bed"-LOL
ManicTater chapter 28 . 5/4/2016
This is the second time I read this. Still love it.
ManicTater chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
3 Deans. Omg. Still freaking funny the second time around.
reader50 chapter 28 . 11/25/2015
I loved this story. I laughed, I cried, I thought AAAWWWW. It was angsty, it was funny, it had action, and I loved, loved, loved it. You are a good writer, you made me feel for these characters. Kudos to you. Thank you so much for sharing your story with all of us, for letting us know what you think, for putting yourself out there for rejection or acceptance. Thank you.
reader50 chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
When Dean and Sam found a witch's place with a hanging dead rabbit and Dean mentions something about the bunny dying, he sounded upset for the bunny. My thought then was that Dean was not only a big marshmallow for kids but for animals also. So it doesn't really surprise me that Dean did not want to skin and gut the hare he shot. Plus, I know that on the series Sam is usually the one that acts so compassionate. But let's face it, he didn't get into hunting to help people like Dean did, he got into for revenge like his dad. Sam always acts nicer but he is much more dispassionate and colder than Dean, in my opinion. Thank you for sharing.
reader50 chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
I loved this chapter. I laughed when Dean told Alec not to hit the car but hit Sam if he was mad. So funny. I laughed again when Dean jingled the keys in front of Alec like you would a cat. HAHAHA!
Thank you for sharing.
reader50 chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
I loved that Dean liked that Alec was a clone instead of his child, I completely understood. I also appreciated his joke about being able to harvest Alec's organs if he needed and that Alec understood the joke too. Thank you for sharing.
reader50 chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
You write well. I can just see Sam and Dean's characters acting like you wrote. Poor Alec, sounded like he was really sick. To bad we don't know how he got to the hospital-if he managed to get there himself or if someone found him. I'm loving this. Thank you for sharing.
reader50 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I like this.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/17/2015
You made me cry. Be proud of that fact. I don't cry for much, but this was so touching. I love it.