Reviews for The Wellspring
AmethystSiri chapter 25 . 12/25/2009
Fantastic chapter :) I can't wait for the next one :)
Saffygirl chapter 25 . 12/25/2009
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
Rorylondra chapter 25 . 12/25/2009
What an excellent surprise. Merry Christmas! I was happy to find an update to my favorite story. Poor tired Sam, and I love Alec's brush it off and understanding attitude. I also love his relationship with his brother and how Ben;s healing is beginning after his talk with Alec. Dean is a great dad much better than his own.

Maia2 chapter 25 . 12/25/2009
Heya, So I finished with what's written so far. What a riveting story.

You've managed to create quite a wonderful little universe, where all these characters together fit perfectly well.

Dark Angel Alec is one of my all-times favorite characters. And even though he's just 9-or-10 here, you've managed to capture that personality just wonderfully. And yes, I get it that a lot of his traits come from Dean in this 'verse, but he's still different, and he's still Alec. (which is good: Jensen Ackles plays Dean in a way which -as many common traits as he has with Alec-, they are completely different people which I'd never confuse).

And then there's Ben, Benny. What a remarkable job you did with him, capturing all his insecurities, and hopefully, Dean and Sam have caught him just in time to change the outcome. I think they have.

Sam and Dean are also greatly portrayed. Seriously, their feelings and thoughts come across as very Sam and Dean. I love the relationship they have here.

And the story itself is very good, very interesting, has a lot of little twists and secondary characters and situations that become very alive in the reader's mind.

There were some bits, like with the stuffed toys, that just broke my heart.

To sum it up, great story, awesome characterization. Keep it up!

Maia.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 25 . 12/25/2009
LOVE IT!

I love how Dean can be so overprotective of the boys that it's so sweet that he's taken the fatherly role all over again. I love it when Alec told Ben that Dean likes it when they call him 'Daddy' (I love it when they call him that too D)

I hope that Sam & Ben can get back to the way things were before their 'visit' to Manticore because that just screwed them up (it messed with Alec & Dean too but it really shows at times for Sam & Ben).

It's sweet that Dean's so protective and all with his worrying over the boys but does Dean know that transgenics CAN'T get sick (like the common cold)?

Thanks for the update, is a great holiday gift and I CAN'T wait for the next chapter D Merry Christmas!
wild wolf free17 chapter 24 . 12/24/2009
Oh, wow. This is wonderful.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 24 . 12/22/2009
AMAZING!

Alec can definitely manipulate people and its scary how he can switch it on and off (can really fake emotions pretty well too).

Alec's so broken up in this chapter that I feel bad for him.

Ben's still torn up between what illusion Dean had said...I hope that gets cleared up soon.

Dean is too damn adorable when he's with the twins, so damn cute to read him like this D LOVE IT!

Can't wait for the next update, hope it's real soon! I love this story D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 23 . 12/22/2009
Alec being all kind and sweet is so adorable D

Dean taking on the fatherly role is still so cute!

I love the pet names coming from Dean D So cute! I only every hear him so baby or sweetheart when it involves a girl or the great Impala D

I hope Sam can control it!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 22 . 12/22/2009
I love it!

I love how Dean refers to the Impala as his mistress LOL

I wonder if Dean will say I love you again to Alec or for the first time to Ben.

Will we see young Max in this story?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 21 . 12/21/2009
LOVE Sam's display of action D

LOVE Dean's threat (he's definitely a family man in that moment like in the series with just Sam)

I should have known that HE was behind all of the problems.

Can't wait to finish reading the rest that's available D

This universe is great!

I still wonder if Max will make an appearance.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 20 . 12/21/2009
OMG, poor confused Ben.

Yeah Alec for never giving up hope on Sam & Dean!

I love it when Dean says baby and sweetheart to the twins...SO CUTE and damn ADORABLE! (Dean's both the awesome bad a$$ guy as well as being an awesome father figure D, it can't get much better than that)

LOVE THE ENDING of this chapter

Your work is definitely amazing *thumbs up*
Mikomimaru chapter 24 . 12/21/2009
You deserve an award for this story. I'm really happy that Dean and Sam are taking care of Ben and Alec. I just wonder how the story will continue. I do hope you continue, it's a good story here. Most especially with how childish Ben and Alec get to be, clinging to their 'Dad' and 'Uncle' like a kid. I'm curious if they're going to run across Max or Zack. It would be interesting to see that interaction.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 19 . 12/21/2009
This isn't looking good for the Winchesters (

I guess in this universe, Sam's powers haven't really progress then...I wonder if Dean's special in this too.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 18 . 12/21/2009
Poor Ben!

Poor Alec & Sam trying to get to each other (where's the real Dean?)...Did Sam cause what happened before Alec was forced into that room?

So much mystery!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 12/21/2009
OMG NO!

It was so sad when Dean had to say goodbye to 'his kids', I do love it when he thinks of the twins like that. I love it when they call him Daddy D

I love when Dean admitted to Alec of his emotions to him (purely aww worthy)

I hope they all can escape.

Lydecker is a douche -_-