Reviews for The Wellspring
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 22 . 12/22/2009
I love it!

I love how Dean refers to the Impala as his mistress LOL

I wonder if Dean will say I love you again to Alec or for the first time to Ben.

Will we see young Max in this story?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 21 . 12/21/2009
LOVE Sam's display of action D

LOVE Dean's threat (he's definitely a family man in that moment like in the series with just Sam)

I should have known that HE was behind all of the problems.

Can't wait to finish reading the rest that's available D

This universe is great!

I still wonder if Max will make an appearance.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 20 . 12/21/2009
OMG, poor confused Ben.

Yeah Alec for never giving up hope on Sam & Dean!

I love it when Dean says baby and sweetheart to the twins...SO CUTE and damn ADORABLE! (Dean's both the awesome bad a$$ guy as well as being an awesome father figure D, it can't get much better than that)

LOVE THE ENDING of this chapter

Your work is definitely amazing *thumbs up*
Mikomimaru chapter 24 . 12/21/2009
You deserve an award for this story. I'm really happy that Dean and Sam are taking care of Ben and Alec. I just wonder how the story will continue. I do hope you continue, it's a good story here. Most especially with how childish Ben and Alec get to be, clinging to their 'Dad' and 'Uncle' like a kid. I'm curious if they're going to run across Max or Zack. It would be interesting to see that interaction.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 19 . 12/21/2009
This isn't looking good for the Winchesters (

I guess in this universe, Sam's powers haven't really progress then...I wonder if Dean's special in this too.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 18 . 12/21/2009
Poor Ben!

Poor Alec & Sam trying to get to each other (where's the real Dean?)...Did Sam cause what happened before Alec was forced into that room?

So much mystery!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 12/21/2009

It was so sad when Dean had to say goodbye to 'his kids', I do love it when he thinks of the twins like that. I love it when they call him Daddy D

I love when Dean admitted to Alec of his emotions to him (purely aww worthy)

I hope they all can escape.

Lydecker is a douche -_-
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 12/21/2009
OMG NO! (for the ending)

It better turn out good!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
Dean & Alec going to the store was so cute! D

Even when Alec bring sup the naming is funny.

I love how Dean instantly thought ahead to puberty for the boys and's like he has to relive it all over again LOL

I wonder if Max will be in this story...I'm surprised that Sam hasn't pushed school on the twins.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
I hope Ben listens to what Dean & Sam say about the Blue Lady (I love how Dean handled that...I swear, he is awesome D)

Loving this story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 12/21/2009
Alec is so much like Dean in his attitude it's so hilarious when he fights with the bear moment LOL

I really hope that Sam & Dean can help Ben out!

I wonder if you will mention any of the other escapees. I still wonder which season Supernatural is in exactly (4 or 5?)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
OMG OMG OMG I love the moment between Sam & Ben and then with Sam & Alec...I just wonder what exactly Dean told Alec when they had their chat.

This is so cool! Does Dean kiss the twins' head?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
I wish that Ben didn't believe in the Blue Lady like he did...I would hate to think how Sam & Dean are going to bring it up with Ben.

Again I LOVE Alec & Dean's interactions. So damn cute and adorable that Dean has turned soft (yet still remains his true Dean self) when it comes to the twins D

Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 12/21/2009
I just love the relationship with Dean and Alec and when Dean referred to himself as Daddy in the bar (so fricken adorable!)

Ben's faith in the Blue Lady seems to be getting a little extreme.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
Finally Dean realizes what's happened D

I really think the twins think of Dean as their father (so cute!)

I would have thought that Ben would get attached to Sam more so than to Dean but its still cute
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »