Reviews for The Wellspring
thegloryofspring chapter 28 . 8/31/2011
Okay, so I read this story in its entirety last night but didn't have time to review. I just wanted to let you know how truly incredible I found this story. The way you wrote Alec and Ben and Sam and Dean interacting was absolutely amazing. I immediately recommended this to everyone I thought would read it and described it as "simultaneously the absolutely most adorable thing I've ever read as well as one of the most angsty." I cannot put into words just how much I adored this story. I guarantee that it will be haunting my thoughts for a long time and once it's left I'll come back and reread. I can't stop thinking of scenarios in which they find other X5s like Max or Zack. Thank you so much for writing not only this, but the follow-ups as well.
merthurdrarry chapter 28 . 8/25/2011
I cant even express how brilliantly this fic was written. In tbe span of 4 sentences we are able to see the perspectives of alec, dean, sam, and ben. Truly spectacular. And as if that wasnt something in itself, you create smooth and believable transitions of one characters mood, mainly alec. The way he goes from witty and alecy to dependent and insecure. Bloody Brilliant. I reckon it'll be something else when and as the kids grow up. I also adore the side offspring fics. Waiting patiently for your next update!
Annabelle chapter 28 . 8/13/2011
This is epically cute O/O
androidtracker chapter 28 . 8/11/2011
This story is epic. I honestly lost sleep over this fic. Couldn't put it down so I only ended up with two hours of sleep. Totally worth it though. You've made me want to cry, cheer, laugh repeatedly. This most definitely is my favourite non-hp fic. I do hope one day you'll take another look at this. Maybe complete it. I am offering my service as a soundboard if that would help. I love this story. Truly epic!
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Okay I just found and devoured this story in one amazing afternoon of reading. You had me laughing so hard I was disturbing those people around me one minute and then caught up in the emotional impact in the next. I really appreciated the effort you made to bring in the characterizations of Sam and Dean and to an extent the "Smart Ass" Alec.

I didn't review each chapter like I should have (bad reader) but your story was one of the few that kept me suspended in the world you created. I know the most difficult thing to do as an author is to create a world that the reader can fall into without that jarring WTF momemt of characterization that rings false. This is especially hard to do when you're writing about characters on a TV program that can be opened to interpretation. In my own humble opinion you did that with this piece.

Great work I'll have to check out more of your stuff.

i say hello chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
"Three Deans. Sam is stuck in the car with three Deans."

OMG so. much. laughter.

this line is HILARIOUS! actually, the hole thing is hilarious, with just the right amount of seriousness.

FANTASTIC! Love so much
Taylor Hayes chapter 28 . 4/15/2011
This is… amazing. Just amazing. The way you get inside their heads and how well you understand them. I started reading this yesterday and literally couldn't stop I was so caught up.

This story is beautiful and wonderful and I literally don't have words to describe it.

Thank you so much for sharing it.
Pypera chapter 28 . 3/4/2011
This story is beautiful and incredibly well written. Very good job:).

I don't know if this chapter is the ending or not, but either way it has such strong emotions in it that honestly it could be one if need be.

Thanks for writing such an amazing story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Lee chapter 28 . 2/16/2011

please dude, this story is seriously in my top 3, i just started reading it, and i just couldnt stop till i finished!
Sapphirepaw chapter 28 . 2/13/2011
Might I say that I have thoroughly enjoyed this, despite only knowing of Dark Angel through a quick wiki search? I love how you have created separate voices for each character, even with three being clones~ You also tug at heart strings beautifully, and keep the story moving at a nice pace. Keep up the awesome work~

This might be kinda irrelevant, but I can totally see Zachariah impatiently tapping his foot waiting for Dean to be sent to Hell already while this is going on. That, or being gleeful that Michael now has three vessels instead of one, especially with poor Benny already proven to be vulnerable to face-stealing... poor kid'll probably be targeted by Lucy seeing as Azazel's already seen fit to involve himself... You've chosen a good time to slip this in the plot, as they're not on a time limit yet, though I've got to wonder how FUBAR things could go if Heaven or Hell got tired of waiting for their jump-started Apocalypse and interfered while the boys are still dealing with the evil government.
onlyonechairleft chapter 28 . 1/20/2011
Oh, what to say, what to say?

I love the Wellspring-verse. I love what you've done with Alec and Ben, and how seamlessly you've integrated them with the SPN crew. I love this whole story and I'm a complete sucker for the Daddy Dean segments.

So... thanks. Just, thank you, for being excellent and giving us this story. :)
TeamDean79 chapter 28 . 12/18/2010
So, I've read through this entire story. And it's mind-blowingly amazing. Alec is adorable, Ben is defective, Sam is trying to keep them together and Dean is...Ben and Alec's dad. I could never write a story as great as this, even if I tried. Wonderful story. You are the best writer I've ever 'met' on .
FallenAvalon chapter 28 . 12/8/2010
This is a freakin amazing story. Just to let you know, I read the thing the whole way through tonight (Not even gonna say how long that took) it was just that amazing.

If you ever feel like continuing this, know that you've got an eager fan here.
lilykep chapter 28 . 12/2/2010
I laughed, I cried, then I laughed again, it's unfair how easily you manipulate my emotions. I demand reparation in the form of an update.
DarkClaimingSkye chapter 28 . 11/12/2010
update soon please. I love this story! Keep up the good work!
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »