Reviews for The Wellspring
Aaronia chapter 28 . 12/16/2012
Thank you very much for writing this fiction. I've read the whole thing in two days and I find it truly amazing. The last chapter being especially brilliant.

I have enjoyed very much how different moments of the Supernatural Show resonates in your writing, and even get deepened and very well elaborated and explained, especially your ideas about how Dean and Sam remember John and how the parenting style they received informs or contrasts the parenting style they offer their twins. But "Cracks & Water" creates an earthquake in Dean's worldview: his encounter with the "superdamaged" girl, opens him to a lot of new questions, or (better said) a bunch of old questions get painfully to the surface.

Anfd finally the absolutely beautiful last scene between Dean and Ben, together with your use of the meaning of "water", gives some relief to those two very highly cracked characters. And it mysteriously resonates with one of the best scenes in Supernatural Season 7 (episode 2), when Dean helps Sam distinguish between reality and hallucination. Even if this episode didn't exist when you wrote your 28th, chapter. It's totally awesome.

You're really the best. Thank you very much again.
BlackMirrorEdge chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
Fantastic!
Static O. Sventura chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Aw, I think poor little Alec's feeling a bit jealous.
Bundibird chapter 27 . 5/11/2012
Hey dude,

I just finished reading this story for a second time (cause it's THAT awesome) and I don't know if you're still on this site or not, or if you're just on a nice long break from writing or something, but I would SO love to see more of this fic.

Even if you're over writing it, and all you give us is a brief "With the Colonel gone no one chases the boys any more, they find a home for the girl, and Ben gets better and Alec's still a little smartmouth and Sam stays and Dean looks after them all, and they all live happily ever after." Even if it's just that, that would be awesome. Cause I really want to know how it ends. Even if you never plan on finishing this story in full (which of course, would be the preferred and totally awesome option), it would be great to just know the bare bones of how their story ends. Please? I'm all emotionally invested with them now; It's killing me to not know what happens next!

Anyhow, just wanted to let you know. :)

Living in hope,

Bundi
Anonymous chapter 28 . 2/6/2012
I would love if you wrapped this up - even just an outline on how you wanted to end it, and maybe a bridge to Lacrimosa? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Pretty please with Jensen on top? or Jensen on the bottom - whatever works for you. Ah heck I will throw Jared in too.
Bundibird chapter 28 . 2/4/2012
ok, I'm in love. I'm totally in love. dude! that was (is?) such a brilliant story! fantastically written, I loved the journey the plot took, and those boys... Dude, those boys. Can I please adopt them? I'll marry Dean if necessary. (Even if it's not necessary, actually).

That was lovely. a really, really great read. is it finished? cause it's not marked as complete, but it's not been updated since may last year... *fervently hopes there is more to come*

Bundi.
Reyavie chapter 28 . 1/3/2012
This story is amazing in so many little ways. It is sweet and trafic, emotional and funny. It makes us wish to be a part of their family because there is so much love and care between them. Everything written in a soothing, coherent style. Adored it. Just adored it.
Meg the fierce lady chapter 28 . 10/7/2011
Ungfff. Just. Yes. YES. All my emotions. I can't even. That last scene with Dean and Benny and just yes. This whole thing. I love it. I need it.

Okay. First off, I love DA/SPN like whoa. I love this. I love that Dean and Sam find Dean's clones and bam, no, Lyedecker, these kids are ours, kthnxbai.

This whole fic is awesome. I'm just gonna sit here and grin madly for the rest of the night. Have I mentioned that I love this fic yet? 'cause that's true. I do. I really, really do. I love it.
Hailey C. Black chapter 26 . 9/18/2011
I love Alec:) it's pretty much exactly how I imagine dean would act at that age if he didn't always have to follow his dad's orders:) and I love how even though you are conscious of how much the boys avoid emotions, you pack the story with them:)
thegloryofspring chapter 28 . 8/31/2011
Okay, so I read this story in its entirety last night but didn't have time to review. I just wanted to let you know how truly incredible I found this story. The way you wrote Alec and Ben and Sam and Dean interacting was absolutely amazing. I immediately recommended this to everyone I thought would read it and described it as "simultaneously the absolutely most adorable thing I've ever read as well as one of the most angsty." I cannot put into words just how much I adored this story. I guarantee that it will be haunting my thoughts for a long time and once it's left I'll come back and reread. I can't stop thinking of scenarios in which they find other X5s like Max or Zack. Thank you so much for writing not only this, but the follow-ups as well.
merthurdrarry chapter 28 . 8/25/2011
I cant even express how brilliantly this fic was written. In tbe span of 4 sentences we are able to see the perspectives of alec, dean, sam, and ben. Truly spectacular. And as if that wasnt something in itself, you create smooth and believable transitions of one characters mood, mainly alec. The way he goes from witty and alecy to dependent and insecure. Bloody Brilliant. I reckon it'll be something else when and as the kids grow up. I also adore the side offspring fics. Waiting patiently for your next update!
Annabelle chapter 28 . 8/13/2011
This is epically cute O/O
androidtracker chapter 28 . 8/11/2011
This story is epic. I honestly lost sleep over this fic. Couldn't put it down so I only ended up with two hours of sleep. Totally worth it though. You've made me want to cry, cheer, laugh repeatedly. This most definitely is my favourite non-hp fic. I do hope one day you'll take another look at this. Maybe complete it. I am offering my service as a soundboard if that would help. I love this story. Truly epic!
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Okay I just found and devoured this story in one amazing afternoon of reading. You had me laughing so hard I was disturbing those people around me one minute and then caught up in the emotional impact in the next. I really appreciated the effort you made to bring in the characterizations of Sam and Dean and to an extent the "Smart Ass" Alec.

I didn't review each chapter like I should have (bad reader) but your story was one of the few that kept me suspended in the world you created. I know the most difficult thing to do as an author is to create a world that the reader can fall into without that jarring WTF momemt of characterization that rings false. This is especially hard to do when you're writing about characters on a TV program that can be opened to interpretation. In my own humble opinion you did that with this piece.

Great work I'll have to check out more of your stuff.

Stephanie
i say hello chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
"Three Deans. Sam is stuck in the car with three Deans."

OMG so. much. laughter.

this line is HILARIOUS! actually, the hole thing is hilarious, with just the right amount of seriousness.

FANTASTIC! Love so much