Reviews for The Wellspring
Streetwise chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
Ben! I love Ben. Haha. Oh, jeez. When Dean finds out he has two tiny clones running around? I think he's going to sit down and munch on Funyuns for a bit before he can wrap his head around this.

And Sammy's so cute! I think I had a flashback to John when Sam snapped at Alec. Yep, they're a lot alike.

Anyway, I'm glad you know where you want this story to go. Good luck and have fun working on it! :)
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Seriously? I love this story. It's awesome like woah. Really looking forward to more!
throwerpro chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
that was great i cant wait to read more. it is so likely that it could happen and i think that you have captured the characters perfectly.
Streetwise chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Interesting little story you got here. I like the idea that Alec and Ben met and that Ben took him along when his unit escaped. Are you going to tell us more about that? Or at least Alec's relationship with Ben? Ben seemed like he would have been a sweet guy if he hadn't gotten so fucked up. Poor thing.

Anyway, I'm curious about where you're going to take this. I mean, Sam and Dean kinda sorta raising Alec, who's running from Manticore, and meanwhile ghost hunting? Sign me up.
timetowaste247 chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
This is a fun and playful chapter. I like the short comments that are so Sam and Dean. The nickname Kitten is cute and very fitting with the cat DNA.
Touch of the Wind chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Very good!
SamDeanLove chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
AH! More..more..please hurry up!
Nouri chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
Aw... Of course Dean would call him Kitten. And of course Alec would hate it as much as Sam hated Sammy. But it's a perfect nickname.
SamDeanLove chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
AH! More..more..please hurry up!
timetowaste247 chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
This is a great idea for a crossover. I've read others that use Ben because he was part of the unit that escaped but it is always more fun when it is Alec for some reason. I find that the shows are actually fitting together really nicely with Supernatural dealing with the Apocalypse and then in Dark Angel they have the pulse some where during or after 09. Really it isn't much of a stretch to mix the two shows. I'd like to see some trouble involving Manticore. That would be fun to see Sam and Dean protect Alec from Manticore.
Nouri chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
I cheated and already read this chapter on your LJ, teehee...

Love this fic _
throwerpro chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
alec is like a puppy you can't leave him or give him back. this is great i hope to read more soon
Touch of the Wind chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
I want the next chapter...like now...this is awesome...can't wait to find out how this progresses, will bobby be in this?
Touch of the Wind chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Wonderful, DaddyDean is awesome...loved the explanantion of bolwing...-chuckles-
Nouri chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
O I like this. Very good start.
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 Next »