Reviews for The Wellspring
Taylor Hayes chapter 28 . 4/15/2011
This is… amazing. Just amazing. The way you get inside their heads and how well you understand them. I started reading this yesterday and literally couldn't stop I was so caught up.

This story is beautiful and wonderful and I literally don't have words to describe it.

Thank you so much for sharing it.
Pypera chapter 28 . 3/4/2011
This story is beautiful and incredibly well written. Very good job:).

I don't know if this chapter is the ending or not, but either way it has such strong emotions in it that honestly it could be one if need be.

Thanks for writing such an amazing story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Lee chapter 28 . 2/16/2011
updates?

please dude, this story is seriously in my top 3, i just started reading it like...now, and i just couldnt stop till i finished!
Sapphirepaw chapter 28 . 2/13/2011
Might I say that I have thoroughly enjoyed this, despite only knowing of Dark Angel through a quick wiki search? I love how you have created separate voices for each character, even with three being clones~ You also tug at heart strings beautifully, and keep the story moving at a nice pace. Keep up the awesome work~

*SUPERNATURAL SEASON FIVE SPOILERS AHEAD*

This might be kinda irrelevant, but I can totally see Zachariah impatiently tapping his foot waiting for Dean to be sent to Hell already while this is going on. That, or being gleeful that Michael now has three vessels instead of one, especially with poor Benny already proven to be vulnerable to face-stealing... poor kid'll probably be targeted by Lucy seeing as Azazel's already seen fit to involve himself... You've chosen a good time to slip this in the plot, as they're not on a time limit yet, though I've got to wonder how FUBAR things could go if Heaven or Hell got tired of waiting for their jump-started Apocalypse and interfered while the boys are still dealing with the evil government.
onlyonechairleft chapter 28 . 1/20/2011
Oh, what to say, what to say?

I love the Wellspring-verse. I love what you've done with Alec and Ben, and how seamlessly you've integrated them with the SPN crew. I love this whole story and I'm a complete sucker for the Daddy Dean segments.

So... thanks. Just, thank you, for being excellent and giving us this story. :)
TeamDean79 chapter 28 . 12/18/2010
So, I've read through this entire story. And it's mind-blowingly amazing. Alec is adorable, Ben is defective, Sam is trying to keep them together and Dean is...Ben and Alec's dad. I could never write a story as great as this, even if I tried. Wonderful story. You are the best writer I've ever 'met' on .
FallenAvalon chapter 28 . 12/8/2010
This is a freakin amazing story. Just to let you know, I read the thing the whole way through tonight (Not even gonna say how long that took) it was just that amazing.

If you ever feel like continuing this, know that you've got an eager fan here.
lilykep chapter 28 . 12/2/2010
I laughed, I cried, then I laughed again, it's unfair how easily you manipulate my emotions. I demand reparation in the form of an update.
DarkClaimingSkye chapter 28 . 11/12/2010
update soon please. I love this story! Keep up the good work!
bnwy chapter 24 . 11/12/2010
This story is awesome. You're awesome. Sorry I can't give you any constructive criticism. But I do know a great story (and writer) when I see one. Keep it up.
mjg021182 chapter 28 . 11/6/2010
This, is an absolutely lovely 'verse you've created. I love this. I've read this whole story in like a day. Are you going to continue the main story thread here? I notice that you've added other completed stories to this 'verse (which I will read immediately!) including recently, but you haven't updated this particular story since May, and it's not marked as complete. I would love to read more, it's really amazing. I wanna know what happens next! :D

mj
Aireon Maris chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
This is so awesome! Ben and Alec are ADORABLE! I love it!
hana chapter 28 . 9/6/2010
I love this story even though it has its sad moments. I really cant wait to read the next chapter and I'm wondering how the interaction with the FBI might be amusing... the FBI guys getting there buts kicked by two nine year olds, or are they ten now?
hana chapter 12 . 9/5/2010
aww the boys have Dean wrapped around their little fingers, good thing Sammy's a good mom and makes sure they have at least some rules to follow... lol... Update soon!
b chapter 28 . 8/15/2010
Please more! its been forever! okay okay, more likely about three long months, please update!

Great story