Reviews for The Wellspring
hana chapter 28 . 9/6/2010
I love this story even though it has its sad moments. I really cant wait to read the next chapter and I'm wondering how the interaction with the FBI might be amusing... the FBI guys getting there buts kicked by two nine year olds, or are they ten now?
hana chapter 12 . 9/5/2010
aww the boys have Dean wrapped around their little fingers, good thing Sammy's a good mom and makes sure they have at least some rules to follow... lol... Update soon!
b chapter 28 . 8/15/2010
Please more! its been forever! okay okay, more likely about three long months, please update!

Great story
TeacherTam chapter 28 . 8/7/2010
This story...

It's just...

Yes. This.

Thank you.

How do you DO that? I don't read crossovers! But last night I couldn't sleep and I stumbled across this and I just finished it and...

Guh.

You have gutted me.

And cracked. Me. Up. You are FUNNY! And you have so perfectly captured Snarky!Dean and Vulnerable!Dean of both ages. And the brotherly fights between Sam and Dean are awesome.

This STORY is awesome.

I love it.

I love it like I love unholy muse's "In Shadow." Which is an awful lot.

You now have a devoted fan.

Thank you.
Florida Alicat chapter 28 . 7/17/2010
Poor little Benny. I really like the family dynamic between Dean, Sam, Alec, and Ben. You have done a really good job with this story.
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 28 . 7/13/2010
Absolute beauty is the only way to describe the way you write. It is emotional, real, and raw. You are able to put feelings into words that others can't even begin to describe.

The way you use metephors, and similies to describe the situation, it's amazing. The "angry water" in this last chapter was one example of your awe inspiring comparisons. You're right, water is pure, and should never be angry. and I love that the whole chapter revolvd around it.

Just... perfect. I don't know how you'll be able to outdo this chapter, but I'm sure you'll find a way in the next one. I can't wait to read your next amazing instlllment to this story.
Laegdin chapter 28 . 7/3/2010
I've just finished reading your fic and felt that I had to thank you. :-)

I loved your characterisation of the Dean and Sam. (I can't comment so much on Alec and Ben as I don't really remember much about the show.) Dean's choice of endearments took a little getting used to, given that's he's such a guy. However, both Alec and Ben are so cute, that it is understandable. Genetically engineered killing machines (as we're reminded in the last chapter), but still... very cute.

I also like how Dean and Sam provide support in different ways to the two boys. They are two very different people and this is reflected in how they interact with Alec and Ben.

And finally, congrats on writing a story with proper use of grammar and spelling. It makes the reading experience much more enjoyable.

Good luck with your writing; I am looking forward to the next chapter.
PreviouslyDead chapter 28 . 6/25/2010
you have something, i dont know what it is but its something and i love this, i think i've reviewed before but this is good enough to get another million from me :)
Maia2 chapter 28 . 6/7/2010
Aww, I'd missed a couple of updates, bad me. Seriously, bad me, 'cause this is an awesome story.

The way you write these characters is beautiful. Aside from the whole story, it's the little things. Like the way you'll have them think something and then say it aloud. It feels so ... real.

And the emotions. Goodness. The way you capture the kids' emotions and the distinct way they handle everything. And the way you capture Sam and Dean through their eyes, and Ben and Alec through Sam and Dean's. Great, great work.

This latest chapter, dealing with her... wow. So much, so beautiful, so raw.

So anyway, I can't way to read more. Thanks for this.

Maia.
Karone Evertree chapter 28 . 6/6/2010
:') *sniff sniff* that was so.. beautiful and sad and wonderful :)

*hugs for Ben*
achillies-eel chapter 28 . 5/30/2010
Am I crying? No, I'm not crying. Not ever. -sniffs- Never ever ever.

Ooooh my, what ever are they going to do? I think I like this new development... even if it does seem like everyone's choking on their emotions, DEAN especially. But they'll make it through this; they always do, somehow. If only because YOU wouldn't want to risk angering your readers... correct? :)

I love the complexity. All those mixed up emotions in one person shouldn't even be possible, but somehow, you manage to make it.. REAL. Somehow. Even the smallest look into each one's psyche is tantalizingly beautiful. It's like with each chapter we find one more piece in the 1000 piece puzzle of the Winchester Life, and with each piece we get a bigger glimpse of the Whole Picture. I think this chapter added about five more. Hope no MANTICORES come in to mess it up prematurely...

...

-coughs-

I'm really waxing philosophical tonight. Ignore me, if you please.

LOOOOOVE this fic beyond words. -sends mental luv- Can't wait for the next one!
Elliesmeow chapter 28 . 5/29/2010
I'm glad that Dean got through to Ben. The whole thing with the girl made me want to cry. I can see how it would bother Dean too.

Thanks for another amazing chapter. I hope we'll see the next one soon.:)

-Ellie
throwerpro chapter 28 . 5/25/2010
wow just wow. there is so much emotion in this chapter, i almost cried. dean and alec and ben are so much a broken family that is slowly fixing. great chapter hope to read more soon
BranchSuper chapter 28 . 5/25/2010
This story is awesome in ways that I can't even describe: it's almost hypnotic. It's been a long-time favourite of mine, one I keep returning to over and over. This chapter is no exception. I had to read it twice to be even fit to send my appreciation off to you and a third time to be coherent about it. Such lovely writing!

I'm so glad Manticore is not coming for them again, at least not right now. I'm not overly familiar with Dark Angel - is the woman Max? Maybe the Winchesters will help in the big breakout... I'll be eagerly awaiting more!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 28 . 5/25/2010
So much happened this chapter that I can't even believe it!

So if I got this right, is Lydecker dead?

I wonder what Bobby's going to do about HER (she needs a name soon).

I felt bad for Dean through this whole chapter with how he thought of what was happening in less than a day, so much had changed. Dean's perspective on everything gave us a bit of the person that we see in Season 5 in the show, a broken man and I feel real bad when I see Dean like that. There was so many references to John in this chapter that it gave a slightly newer perspective of the eldest Winchester.

Dean is a great father and he shouldn't doubt that! John was barely a father more like a drill sergeant.

Alec asking for ice cream the way he did was amusing.

Love it when Dean says 'Yahtzee' D

Love all the hugs! D

LOL on 'Cuddles'

I was ecstatic at Ben's fine word of the chapter!

Update soon!

Can't wait to see what happens now with all the 'new development' brought on by this chapter.

Fantastic story!