Reviews for Found: One Winchester
Elliesamanddeangirl chapter 3 . 8/6
Good story!Very funny that Kyle is such a smart mouth, just like his big brother Dean, and they recognise that, and can't help jibing at each both got proper spankings!Welcome to the family Winchester kid!(as Dean would say!).
Chrissysmiles chapter 3 . 7/19
Wow! Wish you wrote more about the addition of Kyle and with Sam and Dean!
hanland chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
So good can't wait for the next chapter
Shannon chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
I loved it and hope you write more soon and hope that I see it to read about it. Id love to see what happens between him and dean and his new daddy.
XxBloodyRosaryxX chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
i'm a liar! my names not Amanda, it was going to be though soooo yeah, cool ssstory, i really need an update
XxBloodyRosaryxX chapter 3 . 8/1/2010

nicely done
XxBloodyRosaryxX chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
great a demon ate me!

yea my names Amanda!

great chap!

great story!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
i've read this before and forgot it so i read it again and i loved it again! i wish you would have some muse and write more in this verse though because it's fantastic. it would be interesting to see what kind of antics dean, sam, and kyle can get into together :)
Lajoci chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Good story, nice bonding of father and all of his sons. Realistic, hope you write a sequel. I envision many adventures for the boys!
ptbaym10 chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
I've read this story over and over and I still love it. Ever think about a sequel? Just wanted to say good job and I really enjoyed it. Keep writing :)
Ashleyder1 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Good story! Liked this line:

"Oh did you think we were done? Think again little boy."
wandamarie chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
it was a good one thanks
wandamarie chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
pore dean but he now not to pish his dad and he did and he paid for it thank you it was a good chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
it was a good chapter thank you on to the next chapter thanks
ohgravitysonfire chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
i really liked this. i like that john was there to help kyle instead of just sam and dean like in the show. i think you have a real potential with this plot line to continue. maybe let sam experience the older brother role when it comes to training and annoying haha.

it'd also be interesting to see how kyle fares so young with his first hunt or how he feels about doing research or memorizing incantations and various latin.