Reviews for If That Night Had Gone Differently
ObeyTheFluff chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I wish you could give Kudos in ...this definitively deserves it...
my lover13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
i love your history ? That cute
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oh wow. Loved this. It was great. I love how you portrayed them, and how you handled the scene. It was great and totally in character even though it was so different from what actually happened. Loved it! Good work. :D

Peace Out! _
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
good one
IanPhilippe chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
YAY I liked this... that is exactly what I thought about when I watched the movie yesterday... thanks for writing this hehee... but I kinda do think the movie supported the pairing... this scene, and definitely the very end... at least it seemed that way to me... maybe I am just too obsessed XD but again... thanks for the fic :)
33 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Oh my god! I love this! The relationship between Hancock and Ray is simply brilliant and I just adored the way you wrote it too! The charactering was perfect too, especially Hancock.

Ohh, and the last part! Oh my god I was just touched by it, with the friends and wives aww I almost started crying myself

Anyways it was awesome :)
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
AW

oh wow D:

You really did well with all the emotion in there 3 A nicely written fic, and a very good way to get the tears shedding XD

Really :3 It made me smile and almost cry XD Really well-written.
Sxemore chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I loved it i touched me in ways i have ever felt
Degeneration chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was a lovely story. And as much as I wish Ray was looking for a relationship with Hancock, the story works so much better with that beautifully bittersweet ending. Great job!
Gabz chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This was a great fic, but the thought of Hancock and Ray sort of...disturbs me...i mean I like slash and stuff, trust me, on my actual account I wrote 2 slash fics but...agh...O-o im really sorry, lol...awesome fic though *thumbs up*
Mantinas chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This was a good fic.

Technically the movie didn't support any pairing except RayxMary. Why does the source have to support a pairing? I'm sorry if this question offends you; I'm just curious.