Reviews for Even Warlocks Fall in Love
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was so so so good!
Shadowknight01 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I really loved this! You should write more! :)
GirlwithSword chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This was juts soooo cute! I loved it and the little bits of Magnus' thought process are spot on. Great job!
drippinglies chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Aw I loved it. I wish to read more of these two. You did a wonderful job. "Has anyone ever told you how absurdly adorable you are?"

GAHHH. :'D
Alex is Bills Kleiner Android chapter 1 . 4/29/2011

good job :)

Also.. Amusing:)
SummerDaiz chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
nicely written. I think that you should keep writing and an ending. You left with i cliff hanger. I totally love mangus and alec and I'm reading City of Fallen Angles now...if you would tell the rest of your story, like what happens in both their love lifes, and how he uses the key, the story would be super duper awesome! keep writing! Its like unfinished work!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Really liked this fic! I think you did a wonderful job writing Magnus and Alec and I hope to read more from you!
Destroyer-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This. Was amazing.
NotxAfraid chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I loved it! Extremely cute!

Ummm...when he kissed him in the entryway and...after he says, "Has anyone ever told you how absurdly adorable you are?"

Cookie?
animefangirl55 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Oh that was so cute! I loved it! Poor Magnus always having to deal with Alec loving Jace. BUT HIS TIME WILL SOON COME! Anyway, great job on this story! Please write more!
mony101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Haha! I love this story! I hope you continue to write Magnus and Alec fanfiction! :)
Vive Lyf chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Absolutely adorable. I love those two and you captured both characters very well. I have to agree with the other reviewers and say that I could have definitely slipped this into my COA book and it wouldn't have felt out of place. Lovely piece!
l chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
very nice
Auphora66 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Great oneshot! :) The two were in character and that made it all the better.

-Auphora66
MorbidxxBunny chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
write more! or i'll send my Giant Evil Elf Queen... cause she's very scary hisshiss 3

I LOVE IT! Magnus is so cute... :))

-Bunny