Reviews for The Cries of Two Broken Hearts
X5 - 452 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I've read this twice now and I enjoyed it immensely. You captured how raw Leah and Rosalie feel on the inside. But I had questions.

1. So Leah had Emmett's baby right? dimples and brown hair, and vampire spawn. Rosalie doesn't know I suppose.

2. So at the end when Leah thinks that she has something Rosalie wants (which is baby) and Rosalie has comething Leah would kill for (Emmett/a family and husband to love her.)

Please put me out of my misery!
bethyboomarch2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Kimmy!

Wow, that was definitely interesting...I think it was well written and I loved the plot of it, but I can't see Rosalie giving up Emmet. I don't know how she'd do that! But, I did really like the story! Great job!

Smiles and Hugs!

Bethany

P.S. I'm going to work on the PM I still owe you, but not tonight. I just wanted to check my e-mail and your story was there, so I thought I'd read and review! But, sadly, I still have lots of homework that I have procrastinated...sorry! I'll hopefully talk to you tomorrow, but I can't promise. I have to babysit right after school and I don't know when I'll be done. Darn kids...but they're adorable!

Oops, this is really long, sorry! And once again I have turned a review into a PM. I've gotta go now; sending love your way!
SerenityEndymion chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Woah. That was AWESOME! I love it! Im being serious here Kim. You are one of the best writers I know. That was a brilliant thought for a story.

~Kuh-laire (LOL :))
LM22102 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Emmet for child? Wow, wonder what he thought of this possible exchange ;x
19 | « Prev Page 1 2