Reviews for Ten Little Wolves
Obsessed-Language-Freak chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I really enjoy this story. Usually, I'd disagree and say that suspense movies don't make good stories, but this is a rare and wonderfully well-written exception. I'm not usually a fan of horror/suspense-genre writings, but this is so original and intriguing that I can't help but love it.

I don't want to speculate on what's going to happen next... I think I'd like to take the time to find out and not be disappointed or excited according to whether I'm wrong or not. I keep guessing, but reprimanding myself... It's very entertaining. I love the poem; it's so sinister.

And the characters are all well-written. Although I don't like Halle's personality too much in this, her character is well-written. It's nice that I'm a little annoyed by Near's character too.

Without a doubt, I'm looking forward to seeing more of this, but in a way, I'm dreading what might happen. *laughs* No, I'm glad that I stumbled across this. It was definitely worth it, and a nice trip outside of my usual genre.

Another thing it made me think of was 'The Shining' by Stephen King. It's not written like it, nor is it exactly the same in plot, but there are certain similarities which I can see - there's (apparently) someone innocent, something rather supernatural is occuring - or seemingly so, nonetheless - there has been a lot of foreshadowing, and it gaves me the same sense of wanting to turn the page and find out what happens next while at the same time I don't want to do so. And the beginning reminded me of Cluedo. I like that though. It's different enough, both in style and plot, but is similar in the feelings it incites.

So, long and probably boring review aside, I wish you luck writing the next chapter (writer's block is a tricky thing) and I must also sincerely thank you for providing us with a story that is both entertaining and well-written. *salutes*

Thanks,

Obsessed D
Polly 93 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Judging by everything that has happened thus far, it's definitely L. I'd bet my jam on him.

Why L? First of all, his crime is the lightest and isn't in fact a crime at all. He mentioned his name through the intercom only to avoid other's suspicion.

It's also highly likely that the author switched Light's and L's roles, thus appointing L as the one judging the people he sees as evil. It's extremly ironic and it fits the story, giving it a possible plot twist in the end and the additional level of suspenison. Also, he has contacts with Roger and he's the only one who could of known of the wolwes prior to the arrival of everyone else. It's also strange how he's the least suspicion one, and has everybody's trust but Near's.

Plus, the original story also suggests that L is the murderer.

Although, if this assumption is wrong, then it's most probably Near, but i doubt.

Here is my current estimation of the possibilityes of someone being the culprit:

Near - 0,5%

Misora - 0%

Matt - 1 %

Beyond - 1,5 %

Wedy - 2%

L - 95%

Hope I didn't spoil anything with my review ( insert evil grin here ). And I'd like to ask the author to finish this story. It's a shame how many good fics are left unfinished. Hope that my comment doesn't put you off ( another evil grin ).

Byee
Proof of Nothing chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Wow, this is like reading a horror movie but it's interesting because we already kind of know the characters. And I'm hoping that you didn't kill Light off but he's just unconcious. x_x They didn't check his pulse, I think...

I mean, all they saw was Light's limp body. But Halle had a red ring(thinking it's blood or something) around her neck. They couldn't see anything wrong with Light except being sprawled limp on the floor. He could've fainted or something... o.o

Yeah, I like Light. xD I'm kind of hoping he'd survive at the least most of the story... Him and Nate maybe. ._. And Naomi? She's smart...

Oops, sorry for the long review. xD I just wanted to justify why I think Light is alive. Or should be alive. And I think it's too soon for Light and Halle to die like that. Unless either of them died earlier before anyone noticed? But that would mean Halle was the one who was 'the beaten wolf'. Since things were around her and all.

Oh. I did it again. xD Sorry. I'm kind of going off track a lot in this review. :P Oh well.

Update soon, please!

- Sabishii K. T.
Monkey and Cookee chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
Oh awesome, awesome chapter!

I have absolutely no idea who the killer is! I love this! xD

Keep up the great work! Update soon please!
ScarlettsFuneral chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
Miraculous. It reminds me so much of the book "And Then There Were None". I love it. Update soon please.
Eight To Go chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
And the plot moves along - very interesting. As of now, I'm not quite sure who the "lamb" could be, if there really is one. They all seem so... well, guilty. xD I wonder how Gevanni will play into all of this?

More than that, though: I wonder if anyone will survive at all.

Please update soon! :)
Konoha's Kage chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I actually thought I wouldn't be interested in this, but I am! I don't know if guessing is allowed, or if it'd even be necessary. But I don't know what 'And then there were none' by Agatha Christie is, or how much you're sticking to that plot, so I'm gonna guess Halle dies next? The next death would be someone that "challenged god" and Halle was that close to saying his name... Anyway.

I like this story, even though BB being nervous and all that surprised me.
X-EmoXSiblings-X chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
It would seem to me that the lamb would be Nates 'mother' wouldn't it? The one who wasn't mentioned in the intercom...either way I am elated to have found a story of this caliber! Most of the Deathnote mysteries are not as puzzling as this. At the mentioning of the supernatural I can only come to the conclusion that it is the ghosts of there victims come to haunt them!

Nate's murder is practically the only one i'm not sure of...Yes he took his brother with him so as not to be the only one dead but surely that can't be seen as murder can it?

Great story anyway, thank you for uploading it.
Prioadelia chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
I LOVE this story like you wouldn't BELIEVE. Please please please write more! I just finished the second chapter and was like "No, no third chapter yet? *die*".

You're fantastic at writing mysteries like this. It's so complicated how everyone sort of knows-but-doesn't-know each other... it's like that six degrees of separation thing!

I love the way you've gone about changing-but-keeping the characters. I especially like Near and Matt and L, but hey, I always love the Wammy's House boys. And BB is sort of... cute?

The poem about the wolves is great!

You've got me wanting to solve the mystery too, and I bet a lot of other readers as well!
Monkey and Cookee chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
awesome chapter!

you're really good at writing suspense D
My Sublunary Soul chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Suspense! I love it. :)

I hope you update this story soon. It's apparent that the ten guests (nine, now) will be dying one by one, but how will this be accomplished? Or perhaps that's a morbid thing to wonder.

Excellent mystery. Please continue. :D
Monkey and Cookee chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
this is so awesome!

i can't wait to read more D
Kyosuke Lawliet chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
holy shit i haven't been this intersed snice i got the L.A.B.B murder book PLZ i beg u to finsh(ps i think the next one to die is lawilet or b)
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I love it!

So much fun. I'm excited!

Judi