Reviews for Don't Come Home
lifeisawesome chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I think they would know. It's been said more than a dozen times. There are no secrets in the pack. They would find out from someone unless no one else knew. Sad but true.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
i think Leah knew in a weird way but not seth cuz he was young and didnt think of that .
sapphire0427 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Since you have been a super-nice beta for me over at Twilighted, I thought I'd check your stuff out over here. I had no idea you'd written "Fear." I loved that!

I haven't read much involving the wolf pack or the rest of the tribe; honestly, the wolves just don't interest me. But this was a really interesting look at the issue of Leah's transformation. It must have been so shocking for all of them. Good job with Billy's voice, too; he doesn't get much screen time in fanfic, but you made his thoughts match well with the words SM wrote for him.
Ice7 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Yikes, angry Billy. Not happy like your other stories I've read but I still really like it. I wonder what Billy would think when Jake comes home and tells him that Alice is back and then later tells him that Bella took off to Italy after Edward. Bet he would love that.
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
oh... crying. so so sad, so sad. really really amazing, i love it, but it's so sad!

alice seeing werewolves... um. i'd never thought of it before. um... i'd've thought it'd be she couldn't see them ever, unless they grow another chromosone when they phase.

loved this story!
Karly Black chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Good job!

and btw i think Alice cant see Jake before he phases, because do you thin its just a cooncedince that Alice doesnt see Bella at all until Bella's alone without Jake on the cliff?

and I think Leah & Seth probably dont think its a coincidence that their father dies the day they phase
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
OUCH! Poor Billy! Yeah, I can DEFINITELY see Billy's point... Poor guy just lost his childhood poker buddy, now suddenly BOTH his remaining kids could be lost to the 'curse of the werewolf' - L.O.L! Poor schmo! B for the story.
Kberger chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Great idea. I agree that until they phase that first time Alice would be able to see them. I never really thought about Jake's sisters phasing, but with Leah phasing it's clear it would not just effect her but anyone in the families. This is a really great take on how Billy handles all of the stress of knowing what his son is a part of and now worrying about his daughters. Can't wait to read more.
siromygod chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Wow, angsty, but really insightful. And I'm happy to hear you working on your other chapters.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Rachel ends up coming home anyway in the beginning of BD. Man that would have been a hard conversation on both parts. Are you going to continue? I would love to see Billy's reaction to Alice coming, Bella leaving, the Cullens coming back, and before and after Jake being the messenger in the epilouge. Even if it was just snapshots if they were like this I would love to see them. Please! *does puppy dog eyes and pouts lip*
emmettsmyfave chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
amazing one shot, at least i think it's a one shot, but i didn't think that billy would have told rachel and rebecca. as for your alice question, i think that no, she can't. that's why edward would always be so nervous when she went to la push. and for harry, i think that they might have realized that their phasing caused the heart attack, so they are kind of the cause of his death, which sucks if you ask me. anyway, can't wait for your next update!

emmettsmyfave
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
oh how sad!
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Man, you're such a fantastic author. I was just looking over your stories. You have so many reviews, and you deserve them.

But Rachel and Rebecca didn't know about the truth behind the legends. Rachel only finds out in BD when Paul imprints on her.

Hm. I think... Alice would be able to see them, but only until a certain point, where the possibility of their first phase is there. I mean, once Jake got old enough, he could have phased at any time, without meaning to. So Alice couldn't have seen that coming. But when he was too young to phase, she would have been able to see, since there wasn't such a major variable.

Yeah. Seth and Leah would know. Jeez, that would suck.

Great one shot. There aren't many Billy fics around. And I certainly hope you're working on First Impressions. I've been waiting forever.
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
like it? no love it! It was so different then your normal, very well done! I think that maybe the wolves are a bit like Nessie before they phase for the first time, Alice can only kinda see them, because they're only kind of human. I think that if Sam knows that the phases are what caused Harry's heart attack then so do Seth and Leah, but even if Sam didn't, they probably would have figured it out. I can't wait for an update on First Impressions!
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Very well written. I would be interested in reading Billy's reaction to Jake coming home or finding out that Bella ran off to Italy with Alice to save Edward. Maybe making it a 2-shot?
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »