Reviews for Explosions and Confessions
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 1/7
Wheeljack and Ratchet! I love them together and this fic of how they got together is just too much! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
i like it

maybe add more
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
:D
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
0.o OMG That was... Cute, Awsome, Fluffy, Wierd, and I like it. It was great and I repeat great story.
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Oh wow. The banter between cheeky Wheeljack and grumpy Ratchet has me grinning like an idiot here. And when things get serious...ho boy, I hope you plan on continuing this. )
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Instant fave. I love this pairing, and your story was both touching and funny. :)
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Heh. It's rare that someone actually doesn't assume them as a couple and has them get together.

And in such a cute but still fitting way. (Becasue, let's face it, Ratchet isn't really one for warm and fluffy.)
Meiza chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Wheeljack is just so adorable, so I love seeing here. Added bonus that it's a WJ/R piece. I never really liked IH/R stories (I'm a diehard IronhideChromia fan myself), and Jacks charm mixed with Ratchets gruff affection is a winning combo in my book.

As a couple, I want to eat them up too. _
Saberfrost chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Aw I loved it!
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
CUTE!
Sergeant Duck chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Holy crap! That was fantastic! I demand more! Ok maybe not demand... pretty pretty pretty please write more to this? I love Wheeljack and Ratchet!
AutobotStarlight chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Very cute story. It made me laugh pretty much throughout the whole thing. I could so see this happening. Great job!
Niveas chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Aw well that was just overly sweet and cute beyond belief... Aw my fav g1 couple XD
D. Mischief chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
aww too cute! Please tell me you are going to write more.