Reviews for The Reason to Stay
RumorGoddess chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
I just love this story. Whenever I'm feeling blah (emotionally or physically... I'm sick right now), I up this story and it makes me smile. I get what you meant about the normalness of it, but that'swhat draws me in.
Toshiro of the Eternal Dream chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
I wish you had a sequel.
SmileRen chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
I found this to be quite beautiful :D
ChickoftheDarkMoon chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Very interesting pairing! I really loved it and kind of fell in love with Mike/Leah! Thanks for writing this! :D
ZenBall1878 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Loved this story. Though it was great. And Leah finally got her happy ending! It was also nice to get Mike involved.

Overall, great job!
ArrancarMaiden chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
Awww I love this! I'm full of happy giddiness after reading this story, especially the ending. I love it!
Ottawa Pagan chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Love the story - interesting pair, Leah and Mike. His personality is what I expected it, and I loved his reaction to finding out : )
SoSoSirius chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
I knew Jacob would do something to make things easier for Leah and Mike. Great Story.
SoSoSirius chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
I think Leah needs to relax. Sure Sam's pack may dog him, but I'm sure Jake's pack wont. Right? Embry may joke but he's only joking. Quil can't talk, he imprinted on a two year old. Seth is just too nice. Jacob wont be mean to her, although i dont think he likes Mike very much.
SoSoSirius chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
I LOVE IT!
SoSoSirius chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Bella is so sweet. Poor Leah though. I cant wait for the big date.
SoSoSirius chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Leah and Mike? WHOA! I like it. I always did like the Mike charatcer. In face in Twilight, I thought Bella was better off with Mike then Edtard.
Lintered chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
I really loved this story! I think you did a great job at their pairing and the story and even the date night was good. they didn't need to have any life threatening situations to bring them together, yada yada yada. I really did enjoy and the pair was perfect.

Lintered
Tilius chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
Interesting story.
anythingzombie chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
This was so amazing, and I really can't say much more.

I loved everything about it, and I was glad it was short. Simple and sweet.

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »