Reviews for Family ties
HRK9164 chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
I enjoyed your story and look forward to the follow-up.
lissy.souza chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Omg! I loved it! Perfect Perfect Perfect!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
wow... i enjoy reading your story. looking forward to the next
alexa chapter 12 . 6/29/2010
yes, i think i would like to hear more about william, any trouble the two might have while raisng their own kid, how Ashley and the rest of the family will help out, what'll hapeen between Pat and Ash..wow.. looking forward to your next (continue) story :)
librarymouse chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
Great story. I love how both families are together and not fighting. I like how you introduce Arizona's brothers and sister to Callie. Can't wait to read more.
auggy1984 chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
ttandme69 chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
adorable story...wished you would have held out for the birth, ensuing pregnancy, wedding of Ash & Patrick, Aria & Tommy?
AuthorW chapter 12 . 3/28/2010
This was great!

I love that everyone is together!

Christina's reaction to the kid on her leg was classic!
krista27 chapter 12 . 3/27/2010
you should not have put mark and teddy together he should have stayed with lexie because mark and teddy are not going to make it on grey's anatomy because him and lexie will get back together on the show because they love each other mark is just using teddy to get other lexie but it will not work at all and i really hope teddy will lose her job because she is messing with my nark and lexie relationship i think teddy atlman is really ugly person she needs to find someone else who is not in a relationship or who loves someone else so that is all i have to say
auggy1984 chapter 11 . 2/23/2010
AuthorW chapter 11 . 2/22/2010
Love this story!

I love how you delve into both of their family lives!
Pandora007 chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
Im liking this fic very much.. waiting for more soon
auggy1984 chapter 10 . 12/24/2009
greatergoode chapter 9 . 10/15/2009
Uber props on the USS Arizona thing. When I first read this story I was so happy to see someone come up with something else for a reason for her name other than being named after the state. It was such a relief, but then after watching tonight's episode and finding out how Arizona really got her name, I give even more props. Congrats on that one! And good story too. Don't know why I haven't reviewed before. But I came looking for this story because I remembered you're storyline, so I needed to review.
gatorgirl2008 chapter 9 . 9/22/2009