Reviews for a unicorned twilight
Destiel Tate Salvatore chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
yeah
iheartbroadwayandglee1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I have been finding a few of the stories on this site a little stupid, but this one I thought was actually funny! Good job!
DragongirlM chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
LOL! I laughed so hard. i love Charlie the Unicorn xD
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
omg this is SO FREAKIN HILARIOUS!
stripesANDpoka chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
thats funny shit
XAuthoress.ExtraordinaireX chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
Hehehehe. Awesome! i ove it I think it's COOL! *mutant chicken*

Happy Hacking!

Lilly :)
XAuthoress.ExtraordinaireX chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
You rock. Me & my friend read this we cracked up. (Hahaha!) **laughs like a maniac and runs around screaming mutant chicken**

Happy Hacking!

Lilly :)
Colossal Titan's Hoe chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Do I want to know what horn u were talking about?
xdrop-of-golden-sunx chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
hahaha! So funny! These were fine, but you should do more of your own dialogue next time.

(I'm not trying to be mean or anything :D )
charlie-the-unicorn-fanatic chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
absolutley fantastic! during this chapter I actually played Charlie The Unicorn and read this at the same time. Almost exactly the same XD luved it. 2 thumbs up! (and 2 big toes, lolz)
Radar1388 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
charlie the unicorn is the best, BTW i'm trying to find the specific charlie the unicorn category on fanifc. it's not in cartoons, it's obviously not in books, not manga, or TV Shows, is there even a sepecific category for charlie?
Twilight FAIL chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Well, what can I say? This was at least a million times better than Twilight itself.
VampsMoonAngel chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
oh my fudge! dat was so freakin' funny! plz write more!
xX-Punk-Pri-xX chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
LmFao,random yet funny! 'Charlie,go to candy mountain charlie?' 'yeah charlie,candy mountain' 'candy mountain charlie' lol :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
...You've written this with the exact dialogue from Charlie the Unicorn. Seriously, if you're going to write a story, make one with your own ideas. Thank you.